Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Day 8, The Return Of Kooky Kirk Cousins
Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:
A rock solid American company like Lowes based out of North Carolina infringing on the freedoms of Americans???

The excuses to not be vaccinated that remain by the stubborn couldn't look more ridiculous. 
its a private company,  well within their rights to do so.. our govt on the other hand???
Governor here in Arkansas and his GOP wackos passed a bill outlawing mask mandates just a few months ago, just to flex their political muscle and disdain for Fauci and masks.

Currently ICU in Fayetteville hospital where my Girlfriend works is at capacity with Covid patients.  School starts here in Arkansas n 10 days and it's currently illegal for any school in AR to ask students to wear masks, thanks to Republicans passing worthless legislation just to "own the libs".

Republicans and their quest for small government controls, actually do the compkete opposite in office and end up fucking up everything in the process.  Now Gov. Asa Hutchinson is begging his GOP state Congress to undo the law they signed 2 months ago because they seriously fucked up.

This is what happens to us non-Trumpers living in red states.  We suffer from your stupidity and denials of science and your culture wars instead of making sound policies.  My girlfriend is now back on 7 day 12 hr shifts in Covid ICU in Fayetteville because you dumbfucks won't get vaccinated. 

Oh, she had a healthy fit 29 yr old male and 5 ye old girl die from Covid this week, zero underlying issues, neither vaccinated. 

Fuck Kirk Cousins and any moron who is anti-vax.  

Enough of the bickering, name calling, and juvenile shit.   Everyone has had their chance to voice their opinions and displeasure but all these threads have reached the unaccpetable level in terms of subject matter and civility for this forum ( and even the ST board)  Since these have already turned political they should be moved,  but I will leave them here for now and see if they can be self cleaned/moderated.   Happy Friday all!

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
Tomasson is on a roll.

https://twitter.com/christomasson/status...98346?s=19
OMG. I've agreed with Judd and Tommason in the same week. Must be a sign that the apocalypse is neigh.

I think ol' Mack Alexander has a new appreciation for Z. He's a talented kid, I love him as depth and in certain packages. 

Promoted by GEICO
[Image: zjmzLpVr_bigger.jpg]
Level 1:
Plaxico wasn't afraid of getting a shot 
Quote Tweet
[Image: dg0MhkXS_normal.jpg]
Chris Tomasson
@christomasson
· 20m
Interestingly, Plaxico Burress and Plexiglass Cousins both played at Michigan State.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Promoted by GEICO
[Image: zjmzLpVr_bigger.jpg]
Level 1:
Plaxico wasn't afraid of getting a shot 
Quote Tweet
[Image: dg0MhkXS_normal.jpg]
Chris Tomasson
@christomasson
· 20m
Interestingly, Plaxico Burress and Plexiglass Cousins both played at Michigan State.
if you read this and dont laugh... wait for it,  if you still dont get it are you sure you werent looking for a futbol message board?

Quote: @StickyBun said:
I think ol' Mack Alexander has a new appreciation for Z. He's a talented kid, I love him as depth and in certain packages. 
remember the accepted buzz was that he left cause of Zim?  seems funny now 

Quote: @Bullazin said:
@StickyBun said:
remember the accepted buzz was that he left cause of Zim?  seems funny now 
Maybe he needed to see that the grass isn't always greener. Maybe he grew up.