Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump's racism no longer in question
Quote: @KingBash said:
@savannahskol said:
@pumpf said:

3. Conservatives support / vote for ALOT of women and "people of color" (assuming that that is the PC way of describing them).  You'd think that if "we" were racists and sexists, we wouldn't think so highly of people like Candace Owens, Condi Rice, Clarence Thomas, Colin Powell (who only fell out of favor when his ideologies tilted liberal), Herman Cain, Thomas Sowell, Sarah Palin (who was a woman that many conservatives supported- even if she was off her rocker sometimes)... to name just a few.  Seems like "we" couldn't care less about skin color.  What matters to us- spoiler alert- is the content of their character (i.e. whether or not their values align with our own). 
& Yeezy!  Don't forget about Yeezy!  

[Image: giphy.gif]

You're using the term "racist" the way people in the 20s did. Racism isn't just dropping an N-word or legitimately arguing that blacks are less than whites. I doubt a single one of you thinks that way on this board. Racism is supporting archaic drug laws that favor imprisoning blacks/Hispanics. It's telling non-whites to go back to their original countries. (Yes, it is. No argument.) It's manipulating the census by adding a citizenship question so Republicans can steal votes by gerrymandering.

And I'll tell you what else. Finding a GIF of a mentally-ill conman who loves his ego stroked pointing to a mentally-ill black guy doesn't prove how accepting Republicans are. As for pump above, there was a term for the people he listed way back when. It starts with "house." And I'm NOT saying that because of how they act (their positions are their's, I won't pretend to question their beliefs), but it's because of how white Republicans view them: pawns. "I can't be racist, look at my black friends!" 

I think the racism angle does get overplayed quite a bit. I think it was some White House correspondent (woman, can't think of her name) and Trump called her stupid. Nothing more. People screamed racism, and all I could think was, "this idiot acts like a total child to everybody. Let's not overplay this."
How is asking if youre a citizen going to allow gerrymandering?  

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
I missed the part of that comment that was racist.   Is telling somebody you disagree with to go home a racist statement?  Is the congress person in question not from a country that is doing poorly?  was that the racists part of the comment?  I dont want to be labeled racist so somebody please explain it to me.
If you listen to Pelosi you will have your answer.  She said his comments were racist if you read the AP’s definition of racism. So now the Associated Press is the new websters dictionary.  The left is great a re-defining the meaning of words and phrases to meet their agenda. AOC just recently said that calling somebody a communist has a rich history in white supremacy, so now everyone who has coalled somebody a communist is a white supremist ? Have you ever noticed how AOC loves to put “ism” at the end of every word she uses to attack somebody that doesnt agree with her.  Donald Trump is a lot of things, he is crude, honest to a fault, insulting, often times childish and immature with his needless name calling, but for the life of me I really dont see where he is a racist.  He has been in the limelight for decades and the whos who of the world knew who he was.  It was not until he ran for and was elected president that it was suddenly discovered he was a racist.  Offending and being in disagreement with people of color does not make you a racist. If he was a racist by the original definition this country would not have record unemployment among minorities.  And how is it that Hillary Clinton is on record saying that Robert Byrd was her friend and mentor and she is beloved as a hero by the left.  The man was the grand wizard or what ever of the KKK and he sat in the senate until the day he died and  he was adored by democrats and the left.  There is a highway named after him in West Virginia, why hasnt the left boycotted driving on that highway of protested to have it destroyed ???  Apparently if only Trump, his supporters and republicans can be racists in this country anymore.

Quote: @Purple Haze said:
@JimmyinSD said:
I missed the part of that comment that was racist.   Is telling somebody you disagree with to go home a racist statement?  Is the congress person in question not from a country that is doing poorly?  was that the racists part of the comment?  I dont want to be labeled racist so somebody please explain it to me.
If you listen to Pelosi you will have your answer.  She said his comments were racist if you read the AP’s definition of racism. So now the Associated Press is the new websters dictionary.  The left is great a re-defining the meaning of words and phrases to meet their agenda. AOC just recently said that calling somebody a communist has a rich history in white supremacy, so now everyone who has coalled somebody a communist is a white supremist ? Have you ever noticed how AOC loves to put “ism” at the end of every word she uses to attack somebody that doesnt agree with her.  Donald Trump is a lot of things, he is crude, honest to a fault, insulting, often times childish and immature with his needless name calling, but for the life of me I really dont see where he is a racist.  He has been in the limelight for decades and the whos who of the world knew who he was.  It was not until he ran for and was elected president that it was suddenly discovered he was a racist.  Offending and being in disagreement with people of color does not make you a racist. If he was a racist by the original definition this country would not have record unemployment among minorities.  And how is it that Hillary Clinton is on record saying that Robert Byrd was her friend and mentor and she is beloved as a hero by the left.  The man was the grand wizard or what ever of the KKK and he sat in the senate until the day he died and  he was adored by democrats and the left.  There is a highway named after him in West Virginia, why hasnt the left boycotted driving on that highway of protested to have it destroyed ???  Apparently if only Trump, his supporters and republicans can be racists in this country anymore.
very well said,  nicely supported post,  I appreciate that you can make your point without having to make it personal for those of the opposing view point.

Before he ran, he was friends with Sharpton, Ali, Jesse Jackson.  Celebrated for civil rights when he was a democrat.

More and more blacks are supporting him.  And that is why there is a fake narrative.  

Imagine if the blacks got smart and started voting red.  

We would need to open our borders, allow non-citizens to vote, and start a firestorm about Trump being a racist for the dems to compete. 

Oh wait.  

Hmmmm....

...interesting turns this has taken!

Emperor Cheeto remains a drooling dumbass, but I believe the main purpose of his dumbass "send them back" babble was to make those 4 freshman Congresspeople the "face of the DNC", and exploit their inexperience and sometimes stupid hyperbole towards next November.  Given that two of the four are almost as completely guileless as he is, that'd be a strong, if ethically repugnant, strategy heading towards an election year.

Besides, when has our current prez minded being repugnant?

I'm actually all for A1J's solution, all for trading Omar and her brother for a dozen Somalians that have been waiting for legit visas.  That's likely the smartest suggestion I've seen in any of these threads.  Omar's a twit that should've been punted after her history of anti-Semitic remarks, anyway.

Finally, regarding immigration...the situation is truly broken, and it's mostly the fault of our congress.  In the 3 decades I lived down by the Mexican border, I constantly saw and heard NM politicians doing exactly what we've seen and heard at a larger scale from both houses: tough talk about border security when any illegal alien makes headlines with a crime, but then play to the Latino base with gentler rhetoric, insinuations of "fixing the outdated system", and so forth.  Meanwhile, the system is still ridiculously outdated and the recent push toward our border by seemingly all of Central America is just plain bizarre.  I know that there have been massive coffee plantation economic issues, vicious/corrupt regimes, and so forth...but the timing is strange.  Why come to a country with a globally-known loudmouth that is all for ICE raids and deportations? 

Why come to a country with a globally-known loudmouth that is all for ICE raids and deportations? 

Because normally it’s a problem.  When you add Soros money and Dem strategy to send caravans (to MAKE Trump look like a racist and to use the immigration issue for their own power) it turns into a crisis.  

Just like abortion.  Racism.  Cop shootings.  Guns.  

We should strive for libertarian values ... less government.  Let people be free. 

Quote: @A1Janitor said:
Why come to a country with a globally-known loudmouth that is all for ICE raids and deportations? 

Because normally it’s a problem.  When you add Soros money and Dem strategy to send caravans (to MAKE Trump look like a racist and to use the immigration issue for their own power) it turns into a crisis.  

Just like abortion.  Racism.  Cop shootings.  Guns.  

We should strive for libertarian values ... less government.  Let people be free. 
It only lets me hit the like button once.  But x1000000000000

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@KingBash said:
@savannahskol said:
@pumpf said:

3. Conservatives support / vote for ALOT of women and "people of color" (assuming that that is the PC way of describing them).  You'd think that if "we" were racists and sexists, we wouldn't think so highly of people like Candace Owens, Condi Rice, Clarence Thomas, Colin Powell (who only fell out of favor when his ideologies tilted liberal), Herman Cain, Thomas Sowell, Sarah Palin (who was a woman that many conservatives supported- even if she was off her rocker sometimes)... to name just a few.  Seems like "we" couldn't care less about skin color.  What matters to us- spoiler alert- is the content of their character (i.e. whether or not their values align with our own). 

You're using the term "racist" the way people in the 20s did. Racism isn't just dropping an N-word or legitimately arguing that blacks are less than whites. I doubt a single one of you thinks that way on this board. Racism is supporting archaic drug laws that favor imprisoning blacks/Hispanics. It's telling non-whites to go back to their original countries. (Yes, it is. No argument.) It's manipulating the census by adding a citizenship question so Republicans can steal votes by gerrymandering.

And I'll tell you what else. Finding a GIF of a mentally-ill conman who loves his ego stroked pointing to a mentally-ill black guy doesn't prove how accepting Republicans are. As for pump above, there was a term for the people he listed way back when. It starts with "house." And I'm NOT saying that because of how they act (their positions are their's, I won't pretend to question their beliefs), but it's because of how white Republicans view them: pawns. "I can't be racist, look at my black friends!" 

I think the racism angle does get overplayed quite a bit. I think it was some White House correspondent (woman, can't think of her name) and Trump called her stupid. Nothing more. People screamed racism, and all I could think was, "this idiot acts like a total child to everybody. Let's not overplay this."
I won't link to anything since the Trump crowd will just scream "FAKE NEWS", but just simply Google "gerrymandering census"... those two words. And you can select a source for yourself.

What do you think this whole fight has been about? 

Quote: @KingBash said:
@AGRforever said:
@KingBash said:
@savannahskol said:
@pumpf said:

I won't link to anything since the Trump crowd will just scream "FAKE NEWS", but just simply Google "gerrymandering census"... those two words. And you can select a source for yourself.

First - of course illegals CAN’T VOTE.   

Districts should be drawn based on citizens!

The citizenship question recurred multiple times from 1820 to 1890. And from 1890 to 1950, it appeared on every census. Since then, it has been included on every long-form census questionnaire from 1970 to 2000. To this day, the question is still asked on the American Community Survey, an annual supplement to the decennial census. The citizenship question is not a new concept; it is the restoration of common sense. 

Quote: @A1Janitor said:
@KingBash said:
@AGRforever said:
@KingBash said:
@savannahskol said:
@pumpf said:

First - of course illegals CAN’T VOTE.   

Districts should be drawn based on citizens!

The citizenship question recurred multiple times from 1820 to 1890. And from 1890 to 1950, it appeared on every census. Since then, it has been included on every long-form census questionnaire from 1970 to 2000. To this day, the question is still asked on the American Community Survey, an annual supplement to the decennial census. The citizenship question is not a new concept; it is the restoration of common sense. 

Do what I said. Google it and read an article that doesn't just reinforce your beliefs. 

You know why I logged back on last week or two weeks ago (whenever it was)? To watch you guys have to keep justifying and explaining all the absolute nonsense going on. I was almost giddy last night when I saw all of Trump's racist retards chanting "send her back" at the rally... because I KNEW you "Christians" on this board would have to explain it and further tarnish your credibility as good people. 

This mentally-ill malignant narcissist is gonna get people killed, and you'll defend it. That's what it's like to be in a cult.