Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you a qanon believer?
Let me get this straight, the leftists, are promoting a conspiracy theory that is overwhelmingly being bought into and promoted by right wing groups and trump followers, which seeks to paint left leaning politicians as (checks notes) a global underground elitist society that cultivates children to drink their blood for the purpose of seeking life extension and for prostituting said children in a pedophile ring that operates out of pizza shacks. And mind you they demonize their own leftist politicians and further the idea that donald trump and JFK JR (who isn't really dead by the way) are going to triumphantly reveal all of this and put an end to it. 

This is what you think us leftists cook up as something that is supposed to somehow help the democratic party and/or progressive or liberal politics? ARE YOU FUCKING HIGH AS A KITE?!?!?!?! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

No.

Here is what we do. We form committees that go about knocking on people's doors providing them with information on who we think is the best choice for them in the upcoming election. We even get together and utilize phones to call people and reach out to them. We register people to vote. We provide education on how, when, where to vote. And we follow up to make sure that they are going to vote. In some cases we might even offer elderly or the sick a ride to the polls. That is the dastardly deeds that we do. And I haven't even gotten paid ONCE by George Soros. And I certainly haven't taken part in the blood libel. 

So no.... It sure as shit ain't no leftist conspiracy theory. Hell I don't even know if it is a right wing conspiracy theory but a shit ton of them seem to support it. I like to think it is a dumbfuck dipshit troll theory that only the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet fall for. But it IS an EXTREMELY dangerous conspiracy theory as well. And if anyone reading this feels even just the tiniest bit of insulted that I said dumb motherfuckers fall for this shit then congratulations... I am talking to you and you now have the opportunity to rid yourself of that toxic shit. 

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Skodin" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"savannahskol" said:
Poll Shows Hillary’s Supporters More Aware of QAnon than Trump’s
I have no idea what QAnon is. It’s like GamerGate and the word “agency.” One of my goals in life, and I don’t have many, is to die without knowing what any of those things mean.
What I do know is that supporters of Hillary Clinton know a lot more about it than supporters of President Trump — and that’s hilarious.
Looks like I’m not alone. A Morning Consult poll shows QAnon, which the corrupt national news media treat like a right-wing cancer spreading throughout the world, is recognizable to almost no one.
In fact, during Thursday night’s debate between NBC’s Savannah Guthrie and President Trump, she screeched something at Trump about QAnon, and he just basically shrugged and said “I don’t know.”

Actually, the real back and forth was even more entertaining:
GUTHRIE: Can you just once and for all state that this is not true and disavow QAnon in its entirety?
TRUMP: I know nothing about QAnon, I know very little.
GUTHRIE: I just told you.
TRUMP: You told me, but what you told me doesn’t necessarily make it fact, I hate to say that. I know nothing about it, I do know they are very much against pedophilia, they fight it very hard. But I know nothing about it.
Trump’s far from alone. According to the poll, pretty much no one is all that familiar with QAnon, which tells you just how few people pay attention to the national news media.
Only seven percent have heard a “whole lot” about QAnon. Only 20 percent have heard “some.”
Now get this…
A full 73 percent say that have not heard much or anything about QAnon. Of that 73 percent, 55 percent say they have heard nothing at all.
Of those who have a favorable opinion of Trump, only eight percent say they know a lot about QAnon and 17 percent say they’ve heard “some.” Meanwhile, 17 percent they haven’t heard much about QAnon and 58 percent say they have heard nothing at all.

So among Trump supporters, 58 percent have heard nothing at all about QAnon, which is higher than the 55 percent national average.
Trump supporters are more likely to know nothing about QAnon than the average American.
So much for a “right-wing” conspiracy.

Among those who voted for Hillary Clinton, 12 percent say they have heard “a lot” about QAnon — four points higher than Trump supporters.

Twenty-seven percent say they have heard “some” — ten points higher than Trump supporters.
And 20 and 41 percent respectively say they have not heard much or anything at all — both of those numbers are 14 points lower than when you add up those same number for Trump supporters.
This means more Trump supporters are ignorant of QAnon then Hillary voters.
Could anything make it more clear that this whole QAnon narrative is yet another example of the media manufacturing outrage in order to craft a club to try and beat Trump with?
Right now we have a country filled with left-wing terrorists in Black Lives Matter and Antifa out burning, killing, looting, and terrorizing, and our corrupt media is nattering on about something no one’s heard about or paid any attention to.
Nevertheless, as the Washington Examiner points out, the corrupt media are actually using a poll that proves this is all a fake narrative to push that fake narrative:
Quote:[T]he topline shared by Morning Consult is not the wonderful news that most Americans, and even more of the demographics QAnon is supposedly meant to appeal to, have no familiarity with the crackpot conspiracy theory is that “one-quarter of social media users who have heard of QAnon say they believe the group’s conspiracy theories are at least somewhat accurate,” blaming Republicans in particular.
The operative phrase here, “who have heard of QAnon,” is doing the heavy lifting.
Even among the very small group who have heard of QAnon, only 11 percent find their beliefs “very accurate.”  That includes seven percent of Democrats and 21 percent of Republicans.
But the fraudsters at Morning Consult  are blowing up a small subset of a small subset to make it look like QAnon has infected almost half of the Republican Party. 
ive read more about it here from Mikes thread than I have read elsewhere or seen or heard from TV or radio,  perhaps if I spent more time on left wing conspiracy theory sites?

Facebook reviewed thousands of QAnon pages (just Facebook, not 4chan, etc) uncovering millions of members.  The top 10 Q pages on facebook have an aggregate of 1 million plus.  That is 10 of over 1,000 pages

It's not bullshit, it's real.  Open your eyes
because facebook said it... doh k.    you might as well believe als national enquirer if you are going to trust facebook.
here we are ladies and gentlemen, just goes to show you how long the termites have been here and how long they have dined

Quote: @"Mike Olson" said:
@"greediron" said:
It may be real, but it seems more leftist than conservative.
I am sorry.... ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND?!?!?!?!

No seriously are you that out of touch? Really? REALLY????

Holy shit.

Can you read? 
Quote:I have heard a couple things since the election that others mentioned
were Q related.  I had no idea, but didn't like the sound of that
information anyway cuz it leaves it all up to the mysterious Q to save
us.  And that sounds more like a liberal notion than a conservative one.
holy shit is right, pull it together man.  ain't my mind that is fucked.

Quote: @"Mike Olson" said:
Let me get this straight, the leftists, are promoting a conspiracy theory that is overwhelmingly being bought into and promoted by right wing groups and trump followers, which seeks to paint left leaning politicians as (checks notes) a global underground elitist society that cultivates children to drink their blood for the purpose of seeking life extension and for prostituting said children in a pedophile ring that operates out of pizza shacks. And mind you they demonize their own leftist politicians and further the idea that donald trump and JFK JR (who isn't really dead by the way) are going to triumphantly reveal all of this and put an end to it. 

This is what you think us leftists cook up as something that is supposed to somehow help the democratic party and/or progressive or liberal politics? ARE YOU FUCKING HIGH AS A KITE?!?!?!?! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

No.

Here is what we do. We form committees that go about knocking on people's doors providing them with information on who we think is the best choice for them in the upcoming election. We even get together and utilize phones to call people and reach out to them. We register people to vote. We provide education on how, when, where to vote. And we follow up to make sure that they are going to vote. In some cases we might even offer elderly or the sick a ride to the polls. That is the dastardly deeds that we do. And I haven't even gotten paid ONCE by George Soros. And I certainly haven't taken part in the blood libel. 

So no.... It sure as shit ain't no leftist conspiracy theory. Hell I don't even know if it is a right wing conspiracy theory but a shit ton of them seem to support it. I like to think it is a dumbfuck dipshit troll theory that only the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet fall for. But it IS an EXTREMELY dangerous conspiracy theory as well. And if anyone reading this feels even just the tiniest bit of insulted that I said dumb motherfuckers fall for this shit then congratulations... I am talking to you and you now have the opportunity to rid yourself of that toxic shit. 

Yeah, that is all the left does.  And you claim I am high? 

Look around, watch a video or read and article that isn't from CNN. 

I do all that vote education, promotion and help people be educated as well, so by your logic all the right wing conspiracies you love to promote must be crap.