Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump's racism no longer in question
Interesting that Trump's poll numbers up 4-6 points, since the tweet.  
I guess most not buying the racism angle/proof.  

More bad news for the anti-Trumpers today. 
Remember when they were sure Cohen/campaign finance stuff was gonna end Trump? 
We talked about it, here:  https://vikefans.com/discussion/#/discus...bly-not/p1

Well the SDNY court (Obama Judge, to boot!) looking into it... folded it's tent, today with no indictments, lol.  *wah, wah, wah* 
https://www.politico.com/story/2019/07/1...er-1418074
The Trump vindication will prolly be ALL OVER the news.  

"Jay Sekulow, a personal attorney for the president, welcomed the news. “We are pleased that the investigation surrounding these ridiculous campaign finance allegations is now closed,” he said in a text message. “We have maintained from the outset that the President never engaged in any campaign finance violation…Another case is closed.”

lol.....just like that....it went poof   
CNN/Lemon was SO SURE, bless his lil heart.  

Quote: @pumpf said:

3. Conservatives support / vote for ALOT of women and "people of color" (assuming that that is the PC way of describing them).  You'd think that if "we" were racists and sexists, we wouldn't think so highly of people like Candace Owens, Condi Rice, Clarence Thomas, Colin Powell (who only fell out of favor when his ideologies tilted liberal), Herman Cain, Thomas Sowell, Sarah Palin (who was a woman that many conservatives supported- even if she was off her rocker sometimes)... to name just a few.  Seems like "we" couldn't care less about skin color.  What matters to us- spoiler alert- is the content of their character (i.e. whether or not their values align with our own). 
& Yeezy!  Don't forget about Yeezy!  

[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote: @savannahskol said:
Interesting that Trump's poll numbers up 4-6 points, since the tweet.  
I guess most not buying the racism angle/proof.  
Only among Republicans. Because...of course. And don't forget that white supremacists, Republicans all, who were frustrated with Trump over the lack of a wall and any real progress on immigration, were absolutely giddy about the tweet. 

Quote: @savannahskol said:
@pumpf said:

3. Conservatives support / vote for ALOT of women and "people of color" (assuming that that is the PC way of describing them).  You'd think that if "we" were racists and sexists, we wouldn't think so highly of people like Candace Owens, Condi Rice, Clarence Thomas, Colin Powell (who only fell out of favor when his ideologies tilted liberal), Herman Cain, Thomas Sowell, Sarah Palin (who was a woman that many conservatives supported- even if she was off her rocker sometimes)... to name just a few.  Seems like "we" couldn't care less about skin color.  What matters to us- spoiler alert- is the content of their character (i.e. whether or not their values align with our own). 
& Yeezy!  Don't forget about Yeezy!  

[Image: giphy.gif]

You're using the term "racist" the way people in the 20s did. Racism isn't just dropping an N-word or legitimately arguing that blacks are less than whites. I doubt a single one of you thinks that way on this board. Racism is supporting archaic drug laws that favor imprisoning blacks/Hispanics. It's telling non-whites to go back to their original countries. (Yes, it is. No argument.) It's manipulating the census by adding a citizenship question so Republicans can steal votes by gerrymandering.

And I'll tell you what else. Finding a GIF of a mentally-ill conman who loves his ego stroked pointing to a mentally-ill black guy doesn't prove how accepting Republicans are. As for pump above, there was a term for the people he listed way back when. It starts with "house." And I'm NOT saying that because of how they act (their positions are their's, I won't pretend to question their beliefs), but it's because of how white Republicans view them: pawns. "I can't be racist, look at my black friends!" 

I think the racism angle does get overplayed quite a bit. I think it was some White House correspondent (woman, can't think of her name) and Trump called her stupid. Nothing more. People screamed racism, and all I could think was, "this idiot acts like a total child to everybody. Let's not overplay this."

LMAO

Compare and contrast the drug reforms trump did to help blacks ... and compare that to Bill and Barack.  

This is a loser for you. 

Yep. You're right there. The Clinton and Obama administrations supported and even advanced shitty legislation. It was detrimental and racist in nature. (Oh yeah, somehow you forgot a president in between those two. He happened to be a Republican, since you're drawing party lines.)

Trump's First Step Act was a good move, long overdue.

Again, are you taking notes? That's how you comprehend something, admit some incomplete perspective/wrong on your part, and build from there.

But since we're keeping this political, fuck ICE and his camps at the border. Fuck his racist "build the wall" rhetoric. It's divisive and does nothing but build resentment toward us from not just South America, but many other countries. 

More to the point, shouldn't you so-called Christians be up in arms over families being split up first and foremost? I find it funny people like pumpf put shitty laws over crying children, people kept in cages, etc.

Everything I pointed out, you had to cling to one single fact in that last post.

"It's over, Johnny." You lost the argument.

You do realize that a severe problem is child trafficking.  And Obama separated children - you have to figure out if they are parents or if they were stolen. 

These are votes.  Noting more or less.  

Quote: @MaroonBells said:

And don't forget that white supremacists, Republicans all...
*Sigh* 

I haven't done a "deep dive" into the poll-respondent demo's... maybe it is 'Republican only'... but even if that's indeed true, I'm frankly surprised Trump could move ANY demographic 4-6%, at this stage. 

If'n you did have a decent point, it gets lost in the statement "white supremacists, Republicans all".  REALLY? 

My point is... despite all recent hyperbole last few days, Trump's poll numbers have increased.  (Near his record high, btw) 
As per RealClearPolitics rolling Presidential Job Approval Rating. 
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls...-6179.html

But whatevs, MB. 
Perhaps maybe you can agree with Thomas Friedman, NYT's economic-Pulitzer winning columnist extraordinaire?  That  the Trump/vs AOC squad, was a loser (for AOC squad?)
In an emergency op-ed, yesterday? 

‘Trump’s Going to Get Re-elected, Isn’t He?’Voters have reason to worry.
[Image: thomas-l-friedman-thumbLarge.png]By Thomas L. Friedman
Opinion Columnist
(link
"But please, spare me the revolution!  <>
It can wait. Win the presidency, hold the House and narrow the spread in the Senate, and a lot of good things still can be accomplished. “No,” you say, “the left wants a revolution now!” O.K., I’ll give the left a revolution now: four more years of Donald Trump.That will be a revolution."

^^Those aren't the words of someone who thinks his side is (recently)  winning the day, cuz it's  an "all Republican  move in the polls."   

Quote: @A1Janitor said:
You do realize that a severe problem is child trafficking.  And Obama separated children - you have to figure out if they are parents or if they were stolen. 

These are votes.  Noting more or less.  
Okay, so let's agree that should be fixed? Instead of pointing fingers at the guy out of office. This is a pretty bi-partisan issue. Not too many people support CHILD SEX TRAFFICKING. Had this been brought up when Obama was in office, I'd have been flipping my shit as well. But since the current fuck is more concerned with keeping his base happy (keeping Mexicans in cages because it represents border strength), maybe some of you can stand out from the crowd and denounce these policies that don't do anything to discourage child trafficking - they just make things worse for all sides. The child traffickers find new ways to adapt, and families that don't look like you trying to find safety end up kept in a cage.

You're a Christian, I'm assuming. Just a thought! Something to mull over while you're reading your Bible. 

How do you suggest handling many thousands of people illegally entering our country intentionally breaking the law?  How do you respond to a political hit job of Soros by PAYING people to flood our borders on PAID FOR busses?  

The “cages” and the need for them didn’t start because Trump got elected - they started before Trump.  He didn’t do this.  

Here is the solution ... build a wall to minumize illegal entry.  And FIX legal immigration with laws so that we can have a system that properly vetted people can enter this country and enjoy their lives as citizens.  Develop a system that people can start the process in US embassies in their countries.  

Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore.  And let us design a system that works to get them in with less bureaucracy in shorter times.

Please, let’s not let kidnapped children, drugs, gangs, or criminals
in.

But dear God, please.   Let’s not pretend this is Trump.  The biased media and the left are blaming Trump.  He campaigned on fixing this problem hat existed before he took office.  Now Congress ... do your jobs and fix it.  And let the president do his job.