Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Ol Joe and the DOJ
Quote: @purplefaithful said:
What Trump did was treasonous conspiracy. Tried to overturn an election against the will of the people

Biggest disgrace since Nixon - that will truly be his legacy. 

It already is. 
Of course. But you'll never convince the cult members. That's the very definition of cult. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@purplefaithful said:
What Trump did was treasonous conspiracy. Tried to overturn an election against the will of the people

It already is. 
Of course. But you'll never convince the cult members. That's the very definition of cult. 

Agreed, not even trying to. 

I work with a few cult members, not many of em anymore. Long ago we agreed to disagree in a friendly and respectful manner. ITs held true - most days lol! 

@StickyBun said:
@purplefaithful said:

It already is. 

Agreed, not even trying to. 

I work with a few cult members, not many of em anymore. Long ago we agreed to disagree in a friendly and respectful manner. ITs held true - most days lol! 

So just to be clear, there was absolutely no reason to contest the results of an election held with mail in balloting, vote harvesting, and obvious signs that it was rigged?   No matter how many cases of fraud were being committed and hidden, and all of the backroom shenanigans that occurred late into the night, Trump had not right to contest it?  Then you have the good mayor of DC and Nancy Pelosi turning down the request for extra security, and pumped in a bunch of Antifa and FBI agitators, but nothing to see here.  Your glorious Jan 6 commission incontrovertible evidence destroyed after the committee disbanded.  Yeah, it was all Trump that was the problem because he questioned the 81MM vote wonder candidate the Democrats put up.   You probably believe the election results from this election too.

Saddam scores 100% in leadership ballot | Iraq | The Guardian

@purplefaithful said:

It already is. 

its funny that you use the word cult... almost like you were programmed to by your handlers.   love these buzz words used by the left to try and shame those that dare disagree with the way their source of news gave them half ( or less ) of the story.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:
@purplefaithful said:

It already is. 

its funny that you use the word cult... almost like you were programmed to by your handlers.   love these buzz words used by the left to try and shame those that dare disagree with the way their source of news gave them half ( or less ) of the story.
Who's on the Left? lol. I'm a Republican. I just hate Trump. Not sure how many times I need to say this. But whatever box you need to put me in, go for it. If you aren't extremely conservative today, you're now a 'Lefty'. (eye roll). 

@JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:
@purplefaithful said:

It already is. 

Who's on the Left? lol. I'm a Republican. I just hate Trump. Not sure how many times I need to say this. But whatever box you need to put me in, go for it. If you aren't extremely conservative today, you're now a 'Lefty'. (eye roll). 
you are the most conservative degrading republican I have ever seen.  you have rarely ever supported a conservative poster or post on this board,  however you typically waste no time in taking your shots at them when take a typically conservative position that is not popular with the liberal left.  I dont align with the far right of the party,  but I sure as hell dont like the RINO republicans either,  and typically find myself more Libertarian when it comes to social issues.

look around,  that word cult gets thrown out by the progressives and such quite often,  so why wouldnt you get put in with them when you are using it in the same manner they do,  to try and disparage a conservative/ talking point?

The donkey told the tiger, “The grass is blue.”
The tiger replied, “No, the grass is green .”
The discussion became heated, and the two decided to submit the issue to arbitration, so they approached the lion.
As they approached the lion on his throne, the donkey started screaming: ′′Your Highness, isn’t it true that the grass is blue?”
The lion replied: “If you believe it is true, the grass is blue.”
The donkey rushed forward and continued: ′′The tiger disagrees with me, contradicts me and annoys me. Please punish him.”
The king then declared: ′′The tiger will be punished with 3 days of silence.”
The donkey jumped with joy and went on his way, content and repeating ′′The grass is blue, the grass is blue…”
The tiger asked the lion, “Your Majesty, why have you punished me, after all, the grass is green?”
The lion replied, ′′The grass is green.  You’ve known and seen the grass is green.”
The tiger asked, ′′So why do you punish me?”
The lion replied, “That has nothing to do with the question of whether the grass is blue or green. The punishment is because it is degrading for a brave, intelligent creature like you to waste time arguing with an ass, and on top of that, you came and bothered me with that question just to validate something you already knew was true!”

I have decided that I will no longer be the tiger to Waterboy's ass.  I suggest others do the same.

It already is. 
Biden wants to launder even more money through the Ukraine,  only offers $700 per affected person in Hawaii disaster, completely ignores the border crisis,  and pretty much everything else that is negatively affecting Americans..... and you think Trump is the biggest disgrace?

Come on man, I know you arent blind to whats happening,  you are smarter than that.

@JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:
@purplefaithful said:

It already is. 

getting back to your original slanderous "cult" statement,  wouldnt a cult be a minority group and not representing of the majority of a selected group like the American public?  I mean how likely is it that over 60% of the American public would be in a "cult"?   wouldnt the minority of those in denial be the subsect and as such be the cults since their position seems to be less credible to the majority ( neither side has proven their case IMO )  Sure a majority doesnt make it factual anymore than using derogatory labels makes the opposition correct.

[Image: Rasmussen-62-of-Americans-Believe-2020-E...68x441.jpg]

hell about 1/3 of those identifying as Dems say it was VERY likely that it occurred, and nearly half of the Dems say it was SOMEWHAT likely.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:
@purplefaithful said:

It already is. 

you are the most conservative degrading republican I have ever seen.  you have rarely ever supported a conservative poster or post on this board,  however you typically waste no time in taking your shots at them when take a typically conservative position that is not popular with the liberal left.  I dont align with the far right of the party,  but I sure as hell dont like the RINO republicans either,  and typically find myself more Libertarian when it comes to social issues.

look around,  that word cult gets thrown out by the progressives and such quite often,  so why wouldnt you get put in with them when you are using it in the same manner they do,  to try and disparage a conservative/ talking point?

'Conservatives' on this board are pretty damn extreme. Cult totally fits a certain part of the Right (hardcore Trumpers)....and if you can't see Waterboy fits that to a 'T', then I don't really know what to say, lol.