Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harbaugh: Don't count out the Vikings
Quote: @Kentis said:
So our brand new super intelligent GM & the team got duped on his first days on the job, now that wouldn’t be a good look…  Wink 
Oh wow. 

Quote: @JR44 said:
@Kentis said:
So our brand new super intelligent GM & the team got duped on his first days on the job, now that wouldn’t be a good look…  Wink 
Or he heard Harbaugh was considering Miami and did his due diligence by using his connection and contacting him to see if there was any way he could sway him this way.  Sounds like he was doing a very thorough job of covering all the bases and looking at every opportunity. 

I like your version better…  Wink 

I don't  beleive  the miami  hype   not seen reportedanywhere else

Quote: @Viking1987 said:
I don't  beleive  the miami  hype   not seen reportedanywhere else
https://twitter.com/ArmandoSalguero/stat...wcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fvikingsarmageddon.freeforums.net%2Fthread%2F7804%2Fharbough-rumors%3Fpage%3D13

Salguero is pretty dialed in with the Dolphins

if harbaugh brings Fangio im all for it otherwise, meh. 

Quote: @greediron said:
I can't think of Harbaugh without thinking of Todd Scott!  One of my favorite Viking moments.  

Quote: @Bullazin said:
if harbaugh brings Fangio im all for it otherwise, meh. 

Fangio and Pep Hamilton...I'm all about it 

From Peter King:

Quote:Jim Harbaugh might still be in play. Heard some cryptic things about the Michigan coach over the weekend, including that he’s not likely to get the Vikings job and yet one other job is in play. Not sure which that would be. Would Shad Khan take another shot at a famous college coach? Can’t imagine. Houston? Miami? Steven Ross? No! Who knows. I hear a lot of weird things this time of year.

Quote: @VikingOracle said:
From Peter King:

Jim Harbaugh might still be in play. Heard some cryptic things about the Michigan coach over the weekend, including that he’s not likely to get the Vikings job and yet one other job is in play. Not sure which that would be. Would Shad Khan take another shot at a famous college coach? Can’t imagine. Houston? Miami? Steven Ross? No! Who knows. I hear a lot of weird things this time of year.
This all makes me wonder wth the meeting with him and the vikings really was?

An interview? A just gauge interest discussion?

Trade hot-dish recipes?

[Image: tatortothotdish.jpg]