Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Ol Joe and the DOJ
Quote: @"Waterboy" said:
@"
Umm, but you have so many areas of agreement.  LOL   Oracle might as well be attaching Editorial pages at this point to try to support his arguments on factual matters.   Dammit, Kushner and therefore Trump is guilty because a liberal writer thought he was seven years ago with no substantiating evidence.  You know the same kind of evidence that is in clear sight for anybody looking as pertain to Hunter and Joe.
I'm good with Oracle and I think he's good with me.  We can disagree but I'm hoping that we do that respectfully and maybe find areas of agreement.  Life would be downright boring if everyone agreed on everything.  There would be no reason for boards like this.

@"badgervike" said:
@"VikingOracle" said:
@
Umm, but you have so many areas of agreement.  LOL   Oracle might as well be attaching Editorial pages at this point to try to support his arguments on factual matters.   Dammit, Kushner and therefore Trump is guilty because a liberal writer thought he was seven years ago with no substantiating evidence.  You know the same kind of evidence that is in clear sight for anybody looking as pertain to Hunter and Joe.
Waterboy:

Let's compare what sites to which we respectively link:

Waterboy:
  • Zerohedge -- a Bulgarian website where articles are written by a fictitious character from Fight Club, accused by the Rand Corporation and US Intelligence of echoing Russian propoganda, been kicked off Google Ad Sence and Twitter and whose former employee said: “I tried to inject as much truth as I could into my posts, but there’s no room for it."
  •  Johnkassnews -- simply WTF.
  • Gatewaypundit. 'Nuff said.
  • Fox News
VO:
  • Reuters
  • Rolling Stone
  • NBC News
  • Bloomberg
  • The Guardian
  • Independent (UK)
  • Fox News
  • Business Insider
  • NPR
  • AP News
  • MSNBC
  • US News
  • USA Today
  • Forbes
  • Politico
  • PBS
  • Radio Free Europe
  • Financial Times
  • Atlantic Council
  • New Republic
  • Rand Corporation
  • Media Bias Fact Check
  • Ad Fontes Media
  • The Globe and Mail
  • EurekAlerts
  • The Hill
  • Elsevier
  • Seattle Times
  • The Jerusalem Post
  • Newsweek
  • NY Mag

Quote: @"badgervike" said:
@"Waterboy" said:
@"
I'm good with Oracle and I think he's good with me.  We can disagree but I'm hoping that we do that respectfully and maybe find areas of agreement.  Life would be downright boring if everyone agreed on everything.  There would be no reason for boards like this.
I am all good with you Badger -- you bring a lifetime of experience and insight to our conversations (and you obviously read the articles I post).  I respect that -- you obviously put a lot of thought into your posts.

I agree that there are a lots of "ifs" and "might" with Kushner.  It reminds me of what Nick Langworthy (R NY) said to Fox News: GILLIAN TURNER: A smoking gun hasn’t been produced. What do you say to that?  LANGWORTHY: Well, we’ve never claimed that we have direct money going to the president.  Or looking at Devon Archer's sworn testimony where Archer repeatedly stated that Vice President Biden was never involved in his son’s business and Hunter never asked his father to step in. Although the two men spoke often, it was either small talk or to catch up.  Sounds like there are a lot of "ifs" and "mights" without any real, admissible evidence.  But again, Republicans can continue to investigate -- maybe they won't lose any more witnesses.  And again, if you think there are tapes, I will gladly sell you the pee tape.

Again, I think it is important to find common ground and celebrate both our shared beliefs and our differences.  I hope I have shown this in my various conversation with my conservative Viking brothers. 

I would like to hear anyone on the other side of the aisle that doesn't think this is all orchestrated with the goal in mind of making Trump unelectable.  Who honestly believes this is all on the up and up?  Please speak up.  People wonder why the right thinks the election was stolen.  I actually don't wonder because I know it was, but I want to hear somebody on the left defend the timing of these charges.  They're just always so "convenient". Even people on the left should be terrified of the way the DOJ has been weaponized by this insanely unethical administration.  Our country as we know it is gone in all likelihood, so while I would like to be bi-partisan, I don't think that's possible anymore, because all trust is gone.  Murderers go free on bail everyday while Jan. 6 participants that were totally non-violent and reacting to security guards peacefully letting them into the capital have sat in prison for nearly three years.  The citizens of this country should be ashamed that they are willingly allowing the government to take away their basic freedoms and too stupid to understand the ultimate implications.   

Trump's proposed Atlanta court date on Super Tuesday eve 'planned and coordinated': Ex-attorney general | Fox News

Can I just point out that "sources" from a media giant that has admitted to, and found guilty for, pushing false narratives in support of shameless and vicious fictions by Trumplestilskin aren't all that impressive?

"Hi, we've just shelled out almost a billion dollars in fines (so far!) as mass-market liars, but keep quoting us anyway!".

SNL couldn't make a skit this...predictable and pointless.

No, the timing doesn't look good, but then again...while the bullying of Georgian officials was still fresh news, it came across as yet more reasons that the "orange messiah 2020" campaign was by and for horrible people, not Americans.  The constant reports of pushing against results, asking for votes to be "found", and similar behaviors were nauseating while still fresh...and needed to be brought to court before the election in any case.

I would like to hear anyone on the other side of the aisle that doesn't think this is all orchestrated with the goal in mind of making Trump unelectable.  Who honestly believes this is all on the up and up?  Please speak up.  People wonder why the right thinks the election was stolen.  I actually don't wonder because I know it was, but I want to hear somebody on the left defend the timing of these charges.  They're just always so "convenient". Even people on the left should be terrified of the way the DOJ has been weaponized by this insanely unethical administration.  Our country as we know it is gone in all likelihood, so while I would like to be bi-partisan, I don't think that's possible anymore, because all trust is gone.  Murderers go free on bail everyday while Jan. 6 participants that were totally non-violent and reacting to security guards peacefully letting them into the capital have sat in prison for nearly three years.  The citizens of this country should be ashamed that they are willingly allowing the government to take away their basic freedoms and too stupid to understand the ultimate implications.   

Trump's proposed Atlanta court date on Super Tuesday eve 'planned and coordinated': Ex-attorney general | Fox News
You guys understand that the jury is a jury of peers who decided if charges must take place.  You also understand that the people who will be testifying against Trump and his alleged cohorts are going to be republicans.  You understand how the judicial system actually works right?

Quote: @"Skodin" said:
@"Waterboy" said:

You guys understand that the jury is a jury of peers who decided if charges must take place.  You also understand that the people who will be testifying against Trump and his alleged cohorts are going to be republicans.  You understand how the judicial system actually works right?
I don't think they 'teach' that on zerohedge.com?

Quote: @"Skodin" said:
@"Waterboy" said:

In this hyperpoliticized World , I'm not sure a Grand Jury and a Jury in Fulton County which voted 73% for Biden in the last election can be counted as a "jury of his peers" in an election year.  I like the Prosecutor's scheduled first date of the trial....the day before Super Tuesday.  That's good stuff. 

Skodin -  Tell me you honestly believe the Fulton County prosecutor would choose to prosecute this case if it was a Democrat instead of Trump?  I think we both know it wouldn't be the case.  And if not....it's political persecution.  Didn't Blinken just strongly condemn Russia doing that?  Treat everybody equally under the law. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"Skodin" said:
@"Waterboy" said:

I don't think they 'teach' that on zerohedge.com?

So, I get a bunch of beating around the bush and not answering the question, with more attacks on Trump?  Even in the fairytale told by StickyBun, we're still left to the timing of the trial, which is pure coincidence, right?  lol  A bunch of liberal prosecutors who have a track record of bogus charges are doing it again.  This is really good news for everyone I guess?  Smile  Get Orange Man, and attack Faux News and every site that dares to report the other side, but have proven to be every bit if not more accurate than the NYT gold standard of liberals.

What Trump did was treasonous conspiracy. Tried to overturn an election against the will of the people

Biggest disgrace since Nixon - that will truly be his legacy. 

It already is.