Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Appears that Cousins has gotten the shot
Quote: @greediron said:
Funny how misinformation gets spread.  Seems like the "Doctors walk out in protest" was another bit of misinformation to spread fear.  The hospitals are not "at capacity" any more than the normal 85% they run and the doctors staging a photo op press conference was simply doctors that were off shift.

But keep peddling fear to sell vaccines.  It is working on lots of sheep.

So if we personally know the doctor and they work at the local hospital and they say they're full in the normal covid area and their ICU is full and they're moving covid people into other wings of the hospital they're lying?
I'm done with you man. Blocked

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@greediron said:
Funny how misinformation gets spread.  Seems like the "Doctors walk out in protest" was another bit of misinformation to spread fear.  The hospitals are not "at capacity" any more than the normal 85% they run and the doctors staging a photo op press conference was simply doctors that were off shift.

But keep peddling fear to sell vaccines.  It is working on lots of sheep.

So if we personally know the doctor and they work at the local hospital and they say they're full in the normal covid area and their ICU is full and they're moving covid people into other wings of the hospital they're lying?
I'm done with you man. Blocked
Such a delicate flower.  

Please follow the bouncing ball.  The hospitals in that misinformation piece that staged a photo op are not full.

Well shit. Coworkers close cousin has breakthrough covid and is in the hospital with oxygen saturation below 70. A vent is next.  Shit. 

Quote: @AGRforever said:
Well shit. Coworkers close cousin has breakthrough covid and is in the hospital with oxygen saturation below 70. A vent is next.  Shit. 
Sorry to hear it man...

That is very rare indeed as data clearly shows those who get symptomatic infections post vax are far less likely to have severe disease or die. 

Regardless of what some may say here, that is irrefutable. 

Even mild Covid isnt any fun. I am 3 weeks out now and still recovering. I blasted a co-worker yesterday when the dumbasz bitch was saying how my case of breakthrough is clearly why nobody should bother with the vax. 

Stoopid, dumb people...I have no more empathy, sympathy for em. Stay in their houses and out of society. You are hurting our country. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@AGRforever said:
Sorry to hear it man...

That is very rare indeed as data clearly shows those who get symptomatic infections post vax are far less likely to have severe disease or die. 

Even mild Covid isnt any fun. I am 3 weeks out now and still recovering. I blasted a co-worker yesterday when the dumbasz bitch was saying how my case of breakthrough is clearly why nobody should bother with the vax. 

Stoopid, dumb people...I have no more empathy, sympathy for em. Stay in their houses and out of society. You are hurting our country. 

Well. This morning Ive been told she didnt get the vaccine. So its just a normal case. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@AGRforever said:
Sorry to hear it man...

Im done with them as well. I hope if it gets to the point where we’re rationing care the ones with the best chance of survival are given precedence. 

Not good news 

Quote:During that same period of time (August 11th – August 19th), the SNHD’s total COVID Deaths (those of both vaccinated and unvaccinated), rose from 4936 to 5032, or 96 deaths.  Of the total deaths, 50 of them were fully vaccinated, meaning 52% of the deaths were fully vaccinated patients.

Not good news 

During that same period of time (August 11th – August 19th), the SNHD’s total COVID Deaths (those of both vaccinated and unvaccinated), rose from 4936 to 5032, or 96 deaths.  Of the total deaths, 50 of them were fully vaccinated, meaning 52% of the deaths were fully vaccinated patients.
you supporting document says 49 deaths,  but that is no big deal,  but where is the rest of the information you are talking about?  simply showing that 49 vaccinated died doesnt paint the complete picture.   How many total new cases were reported,  how many of those were vac vs unvac,  hospitalization break downs the same way?  IMO its not just about the deaths,  its about the hospitalization % as well,  especially now that insurance companies are saying they wont cover unvaccinated people that test positive.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@greediron said:
Not good news 

During that same period of time (August 11th – August 19th), the SNHD’s total COVID Deaths (those of both vaccinated and unvaccinated), rose from 4936 to 5032, or 96 deaths.  Of the total deaths, 50 of them were fully vaccinated, meaning 52% of the deaths were fully vaccinated patients.
you supporting document says 49 deaths,  but that is no big deal,  but where is the rest of the information you are talking about?  simply showing that 49 vaccinated died doesnt paint the complete picture.   How many total new cases were reported,  how many of those were vac vs unvac,  hospitalization break downs the same way?  IMO its not just about the deaths,  its about the hospitalization % as well,  especially now that insurance companies are saying they wont cover unvaccinated people that test positive.

As far as insurance companies, fuck them!  They have long been corrupt, money grubbing bureaucrats and they can fuck off.  If their CEOs died, I may even dance on their grave.  Anyone defending an insurance company trying to avoid paying bills is scum IMO.

@JimmyinSD said:
@greediron said:
Not good news 
https://media.southernnevadahealthdistri...deaths.pdf

As far as insurance companies, fuck them!  They have long been corrupt, money grubbing bureaucrats and they can fuck off.  If their CEOs died, I may even dance on their grave.  Anyone defending an insurance company trying to avoid paying bills is scum IMO.
i dont think I have heard of anyone defending insurance companies to date,  however I will say that if your insurance company comes out and flat out tells you that you need the shot or you wont get covered if you get it... well thats their prerogative as a private business IMO.   no different than me defending a baker that doesnt want to bake a cake for a gay couple.  private business should be allowed to operate however they feel like,  unless they are receiving tax dollars,  then they shouldnt be allowed to discriminate.