Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Appears that Cousins has gotten the shot

So you can take 2 shots at death.
1. By getting infected by covid.
2 . By getting injected with the sometimes it works vacine (which has killed people) and was man made.
So do you take 1 or 2 chances?

Perhaps you want to ask that of the people who failed to get vaccinated and then regretted it.  
I could continue to post these stories but hopefully these are enough to open the door to considering getting the vaccine.  I think the last article, about a Pastor, is especially illuminating to someone who goes by Godhead.

Quote: @Godhead said:
2 . By getting injected with the sometimes it works vacine (which has killed people) and was man made.
I googled the founder of mRNA vaccines,  a year ago and found Robert Malone.. 

IMO he's credible.

FWIW according to him, these vaccines aren't working.

It appears they're having a paradoxical effect.

I’m vaccinated. I did not plan it.
I went to the Doc for a reg checkup and was asked if I wanted to take the vaccine.
I accepted and did not feel the 1st shot.
The 2nd shot gave me a lil sore shoulder and I felt groggy or sluggish for 1.5 days. I know of some who got really sick.  I’m OK,
If someone wants to live on some faith and not take the vaccine. I don’t think it will make much difference if any.

I just saw this one and I thought I would add:

https://thehill.com/media/566853-right-wing-radio-broadcaster-urges-friends-to-get-vaccinated-shortly-before-dying-of  (“Covid Took One Of My Best Friends! RIP Dick Farrel. He is the reason I took the shot! He texted me and told me to ‘Get it!’ He told me that this virus is no joke and he said: ‘I wish I had gotten it!’ #f---covid#takethevaccination,” she wrote on Facebook on Wednesday.).

But, there is no proof the vaccine would have saved him, zero.
its a virus. It dies if it can’t find a host.
If a virus can live in you, you get sick. Viruses mutant themselves trying to stay alive in its current enviorment.
If you have a virus likeable bloodtype, chemistry (things you eat) and DNA you are probably gonna get it, vaccinated or not.

Quote: @Mattyman said:

I googled the founder of mRNA vaccines,  a year ago and found Robert Malone.. 

IMO he's credible.

FWIW according to him, these vaccines aren't working.

It appears they're having a paradoxical effect.
Robert Malone is not the founder of the mRNA vaccine.  https://www.logically.ai/factchecks/library/3aa2eefd. See also, "Malone claims to have had the words “inventor of mRNA vaccines'' on his CV for years, and while an earlier copy of his CV was not obtainable, an archived version of his LinkedIn page from 2010 does not include this phrase. It instead claims that he is “known as one of the original inventors of DNA vaccination.” Archives of his webpage also reveal that he only added a “inventor of mRNA vaccine” tab sometime early in 2021."  https://www.logically.ai/articles/scient...ert-malone. See also, "But Malone wasn’t the only person working on mRNA, he wasn’t the only person to have the idea of an mRNA vaccine and, as of now, he hasn’t been working in that field of research for 30 years. "  [Emphasis added.]

And his claims have been debunked by numerous organizations:

Quote: @Godhead said:
My gf is a 15 yr nurse in Fayetteville hospital working in Covid ICU.  Her Dr is the CMO.  

4 deaths total from complications from the from a vaccine out of 100 million doses, ALL 4 had underlying issues.  

The only reason vaccine is becoming less effective is due to the number of unvaccinated, allowing the virus to continue to spread and mutate.

Please don't spread lies or misinformation