Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you a qanon believer?
So no believers to share their explanations?

Quote: @Mike Olson said:
I am still trying to find out why the Vikings have not won a Superbowl.  What conspiracy group or individual paid off or blackmailed Darin Nelson, Gary Anderson and Brett Favre to blow our best chances to win against weak AFC opponents?  This is a decades old scandal that has spanned generarions of Vikings fans.  

Clearly we have a few Q defenders. Willing to share why? Clearly not. 

Perhaps it's a secret origination, with a handshake and secret password.

Quote: @PSBLAKE said:
@Mike Olson said:
I am still trying to find out why the Vikings have not won a Superbowl.  What conspiracy group or individual paid off or blackmailed Darin Nelson, Gary Anderson and Brett Favre to blow our best chances to win against weak AFC opponents?  This is a decades old scandal that has spanned generarions of Vikings fans.  
Now thats some conspircacy shit I can get behind. Fuck Gary Anderson!!!

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@PSBLAKE said:
@Mike Olson said:
Now thats some conspircacy shit I can get behind. Fuck Gary Anderson!!!
Vanon! lol

Where does QANON go from here? The believers were told to follow the plan. Now what?

Where does QANON go from here? The believers were told to follow the plan. Now what?
I had a few Q-ball Facebook friends on election day and in the days after send out these cryptic messages about new platforms. I can't remember what they're called but if FACEBOOK was too restrictive for their level of crazy, and not ENOUGH of an echo chamber, then whatever these new platforms are they're going to be absolute nut houses. These will be ugly, dangerous places. And I don't see instances where people bring guns to pizza places and the like getting any better. I think it's going to get worse. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@Mike Olson said:
I had a few Q-ball Facebook friends on election day and in the days after send out these cryptic messages about new platforms. I can't remember what they're called but if FACEBOOK was too restrictive for their level of crazy, and not ENOUGH of an echo chamber, then whatever these new platforms are they're going to be absolute nut houses. These will be ugly, dangerous places. And I don't see instances where people bring guns to pizza places and the like getting any better. I think it's going to get worse. 
MeWe and Parler: new home for the nut bags.

Feds just arrested 2 Q-nuts with an AR-15 in a Jeep outside one of the counting facilities in Philly.

I fear they are going to get more jumpy if Trump throws a tantrum and has to be forced out of the White House, which isn’t exactly a stretch for him.  

10 years ago you would laugh at people who believed shit in the National Enquirer.  Now there’s millions, and they definitely vote.