Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Cousins got a call from the President?
Quote: @"Bullazin" said:
@"pumpf" said:
Isn't there already a thread for those who want to vent their hatred for the President?  Why does the mere mention of him have to be perceived to be an invitation to spew those opinions here (again)?
Your defender ID is doing some spewing himself, albeit more thinly veiled. I nominate the thread be sold to the HORN or whatever they are calling the spewing central of circle J’s these days 
Hey Bullazin, aren't you the dude claims to be such superior Christian?  Do they call people circle J's at your church?  Say what you want but your superior christian act should be dropped...

Quote: @"Bullazin" said:
@"pumpf" said:
Isn't there already a thread for those who want to vent their hatred for the President?  Why does the mere mention of him have to be perceived to be an invitation to spew those opinions here (again)?
Your defender ID is doing some spewing himself, albeit more thinly veiled. I nominate the thread be sold to the HORN or whatever they are calling the spewing central of circle J’s these days 
Assuming that you're referring to IDViking fan... I'm failing to see where he was defending anything- other than civility and common courtesy.  In fact, I believe he said something about not liking EITHER party's candidate.  But, I guess if someone doesn't whole-heartedly agree with your level of hatred, they must "love" that person.  Kinda like the liberals who are attacking Ellen for having the gall to say that she can still be kind to people that she doesn't agree with.  

What a world: liberals are not the religious zealots who want to start (or have started) another Inquisition.  Only approved free speech will be allowed... and disagreement will not be tolerated.  Everything that they (liberals) used to hate (or say they hated)... they have become.  The Church did alot of evil in the dark and middle ages.  Liberalism is the new "church"- and complete submission to its orthodoxy is required... or you shall be made to do penance until your sin has been thoroughly purged.  

And since ID didn't completely denounce the Trump heresy... and completely confess the teachings of the "church"... he is a "defender" of the "devil".  Right?