Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fantasy Football: Which Second Half Are You Buying?
Did a couple mock drafts before Dalvin's run and was able to get him pretty easily between $35 to $42. I did two mock drafts today and, just as I thought, he went through the roof. $54 in one and $60 in the other. I loved him at $40 (where he's been all summer), maybe at $50, no way at $60. I only have two targets in that tier: Cook and Chubb, so I have to get one. Thankfully, Chubb didn't have an 85 yard run autoplaying all over the media this weekend, so I was able to get him at a fair price. 

My son started off with the second least amount of dollars(defending champ)...there were plenty of high value targets...getting AB at $35 was stealing...

He went in with Kamara, Hill, Ryan, Lindsay...Fitz...Mack...Allen...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Kyler Murray...over or under 30 combined passing and running TDs?
over. With that defense they will lead the league in pass attempts. 

12-team standard auction. Spent $195 dollars on RBs and WRs, spent only $5 total on QB, TE, DST and K combined...and shockingly still ended up with players I liked in those positions. There was a bidding war for Godwin and Westbrook, so their prices are a little inflated, but the rest are reasonable. I'm going to ask the commish to see if they can just give me the trophy now. 

Dalvin Cook
 Min, RB $46
Odell Beckham Jr. Cle, WR $56
Chris Godwin TB, WR $28
Sony Michel NE, RB $27
Mark Ingram II Bal, RB $21
Justice Hill Bal, RB $3
Dede Westbrook Jax, WR $8
Eagles D/ST Phi, D/ST $1
Jameis Winston TB, QB $1
Will Fuller V Hou, WR $2
Dante Pettis SF, WR $2