Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10 out of 12 Viking's draft picks make roster
Quote: @JoDakota said:
So I listen to the teams Shill and coaches, and you stick with your basement friends. 

You were wrong on Sloter, at least in the minds of all NFL teams.........
you are the one that says you are hearing a lot from the basement boys... dont project your illness on me sicko.

and I wasnt dug in on Sloter,  it was about any player that shows what he showed and doesnt get a chance to see what they can do against better talent.   Your bull shit posting style is what has blown this up so why not go back there?  honestly,  why are you here being a dick head troll?

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@HappyViking said:
It all comes down to money.  Jimmy and I are just bumbed because we both just sank some serious cash into a couple boxes of these: 
[Image: DvhwjxlUcAAlKj_.jpg]

We can't even give these things away now!  B)
nah, I thought it was pretty lame for a 3rd string QB to be self promoting like that.  again,  not that interested in Sloter per say,  just wanting to see players get opportunities when they present well in games.  even against scrubs in meaningless preseason games.
Dude has his own website to pimp his wares.  Too bad he must be really busy learning the new offense in AZ cuz he hasn't updated it recently. 

Quote: @greediron said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@HappyViking said:
It all comes down to money.  Jimmy and I are just bumbed because we both just sank some serious cash into a couple boxes of these: 
[Image: DvhwjxlUcAAlKj_.jpg]

We can't even give these things away now!  B)
nah, I thought it was pretty lame for a 3rd string QB to be self promoting like that.  again,  not that interested in Sloter per say,  just wanting to see players get opportunities when they present well in games.  even against scrubs in meaningless preseason games.
Dude has his own website to pimp his wares.  Too bad he must be really busy learning the new offense in AZ cuz he hasn't updated it recently. 
in fairness,  somebody pointed out that he does this shit for charity,  he most likely has a mom or girlfriend running this side show for him.

I listen to the Vikings Shill, you became Sloters shill. Sloter and his family quite taking about the vikings, but his many shills keep plodding along...especially you. We are several days past all teams passing on him, yet you are dug in still saying he should have gotten a shot against tougher competition. If you don't show the ability in practice and the meeting room, the coaches don't have the confidence in you to progress. He stopped progressing, so he was cut. He impressed you and the other Sloter House Skills, but apparently not any NFL teams.......maybe SLoter will be a good fit for XFL?

Quote: @JoDakota said:
I listen to the Vikings Shill, you became Sloters shill. Sloter and his family quite taking about the vikings, but his many shills keep plodding along...especially you. We are several days past all teams passing on him, yet you are dug in still saying he should have gotten a shot against tougher competition. If you don't show the ability in practice and the meeting room, the coaches don't have the confidence in you to progress. He stopped progressing, so he was cut. He impressed you and the other Sloter House Skills, but apparently not any NFL teams.......maybe SLoter will be a good fit for XFL?
its not even about sloter any more,  its about you being an asshole on the matter since you came rolling in a couple weeks ago.  like Ive said,  he is gone and I dont really care,  but you being a jerk pisses me off.  so fuck off already.

Since this has devolved into a back and forth insult fest, I am removing Jimmy and Jo from the thread.