Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feeling confident? Or worried it will end badly?
The only way it won't end badly is if the Vikings win the Super Bowl. While I'm not "confident" that we will, I like our chances if the team we saw on Sunday is the team that plays each of the remaining games. 

I prefer they wait until the playoffs before they piss down their leg. That's much better than losing against a team you should easily beat, like the Lions.
As a long time Vikings fan I know it's coming, just don't know when.
Despite a frustrating season they have remained relevant all year, and that's what holds my interest.
I still hold hope they go into Chicago and knock them out of the playoffs in the first round, but I don't expect that to happen.

I am confident we make the playoffs which will be typical Vikings football...post above 27 times 3rd most of all teams.

But Playoffs.....did you say Playoffs????

We will disappoint most fans once the playoffs start.  We may even get through the wildcard game and then everyone will raise there expectations and think we have a chance at NO or LA.

Honestly, the OL is such an achilles heel, that almost any playoff team will most likely beat us.  I think our Defense can keep us in many games especially with mediocre offenses like Seattle, Dallas, and da Bears.