Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weatherly and Bower Ready For Additional Reps
Quote: @"FSUVike" said:
@"96POPS" said:
I don't mean to sound bitter, but are you guys serious?
The commentators even pointed out how Bulaga just stonewalled Weatherly. Yeah, he got a couple of tackles but I honestly didn't see the pressures. I bet Bulaga would argue that point. Yeah i do sound bitter. Because I am!!
I watched the game twice. He got pressure on several snaps. Period.
Ok, if you say so. I watched it too. Yeah he got close to him. And surely you heard the announcer on the replay. But it is what it is bro. Good luck with Spielman's decision.

Quote: @"96POPS" said:
@"FSUVike" said:
@"96POPS" said:
I don't mean to sound bitter, but are you guys serious?
The commentators even pointed out how Bulaga just stonewalled Weatherly. Yeah, he got a couple of tackles but I honestly didn't see the pressures. I bet Bulaga would argue that point. Yeah i do sound bitter. Because I am!!
I watched the game twice. He got pressure on several snaps. Period.
Ok, if you say so. I watched it too. Yeah he got close to him. And surely you heard the announcer on the replay. But it is what it is bro. Good luck with Spielman's decision.
Weatherly played well yesterday, 1 sack 2 QB hits and 7 tackles. I know you are hurt and angry at the Vikings, POPS, I'd be too if this were my son in the situation but you don't want to be THAT guy, do you? 

Yes, he did play well.  He played much better than last week and good for him. Sticky, you're right I don't want to be that guy. That's not who I am. Besides I know Brian did a lot of coaching into the younger players.  My anger should be shown towards the one or ones responsible for dismissing Brian. That would be no one who steps foot on the field, players or coaches. 

Quote: @"96POPS" said:
Yes, he did play well.  He played much better than last week and good for him. Sticky, you're right I don't want to be that guy. That's not who I am. Besides I know Brian did a lot of coaching into the younger players.  My anger should be shown towards the one or ones responsible for dismissing Brian. That would be no one who steps foot on the field, players or coaches. 
You're a good guy, POPS. And everyone on this board loves Brian. He's an awesome player and man who's done some great things on and off the field. Its just a shitty part of what happens to guys toward the end of their careers with the cap. But being a Dad of that said player means all the Dad protective stuff comes up and you want to give a big middle finger to the Viking's brass. I totally get that.