Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Packers LB Clay Matthews says roughing the passer penalties ‘out of control’

And I thought Rogers was a cry baby

Quote: @ArizonaViking said:
Clay Matthews penalized by the Aaron Rodgers rule, ironic...But, he's right.  It's funny when it comes from Matthews that has priors with late hits, hits out of bounds and driving players hard into the ground.
Last week he extended the game by a late forearm to the back of Tribusky's head.  Dude is out of control.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/...92226?s=19
Haha, no apology letter for Clay.

Quote: @greediron said:
@ArizonaViking said:
Clay Matthews penalized by the Aaron Rodgers rule, ironic...But, he's right.  It's funny when it comes from Matthews that has priors with late hits, hits out of bounds and driving players hard into the ground.
Last week he extended the game by a late forearm to the back of Tribusky's head.  Dude is out of control.
Roids are known to do that!

Zim made a good point in his presser today, Kirk was hit in the knees (illegal) on his TD to Thielen.  Didn't see Clay protesting that one either. 

Quote: @greediron said:
Zim made a good point in his presser today, Kirk was hit in the knees (illegal) on his TD to Thielen.  Didn't see Clay protesting that one either. 

I saw that.  Yesterday I saw something in one of the views of that play looked like Cousins was hit long after the ball was in the air.  After reviewing highlights last night, there is one view where you can see a Packer hitting him very low on the legs as he releases the ball.
Oh I wish all this attention about protecting the QB was happening back when the Saints beat up Favre in the NFC Championship game.  I keep remembering the photo of the Saints hitting Favre high and low at the same time and the ref standing in the photo.
Seems to me they then beat up Peyton Manning in the SB after that.

Quote: @ThunderGod said:
@greediron said:

I saw that.  Yesterday I saw something in one of the views of that play looked like Cousins was hit long after the ball was in the air.  After reviewing highlights last night, there is one view where you can see a Packer hitting him very low on the legs as he releases the ball.
Oh I wish all this attention about protecting the QB was happening back when the Saints beat up Favre in the NFC Championship game.  I keep remembering the photo of the Saints hitting Favre high and low at the same time and the ref standing in the photo.
Seems to me they then beat up Peyton Manning in the SB after that.
They went after Warner in the divisional round I think. 

And yes, that was a very low hit on Cousins as he released it.  Makes the throw even more incredible.

Packers and their fans minds are blinded to the Kendricks call. They are so
conditioned to receive calls it is almost impossible for them to see
that the same thing happened to the opposing team in the same game.