Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well said Mr. Tibbetts
Quote: @"KramerHammer" said:
@"pumpf" said:
I don't know of anyone who is blaming "hispanics" for the girl's death.  I think the point that some were making is that if we had a better handle on immigration, this guy wouldn't have been in the country in the first place.  Of course, for some, any talk about immigration = "racism".
You mean like his employer properly vetting him?  No blame for the guy that had him working his cows because he chose to not properly ascertain his status.  Typical.
Hey, Kramer!  What are you doing here?  Slumming?   B)  Regardless, it's great to hear from you again.

As to your question, I have so problem going after companies that hire illegal aliens.  But, of course, it's unlikely that that farmer traveled south and brought the murderer up on his own.  Chances are, the murderer was already "here" and available to be hired.  Like I said, whoever hired him without vetting him should be prosecuted for that.  But that wouldn't have kept the murderer from killing someone else, somewhere else.  It would only sent him somewhere else, where some other company would (illegally) hire him.  Now, if you say that we (help) could stop illegal aliens from coming here if we'd stop hiring them, I'll agree with that.  That- combined with serious (effective) immigration controls- would've prevented that woman's death.

I've heard it said that companies HAVE to hire illegals, because "Americans" won't do those jobs.  Well, I imagine that if we didn't make it so easy (and comfortable) to live off of welfare, that *might* change.  Or, who knows?  Maybe those folks would choose to starve to death instead?