Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well said Mr. Tibbetts
[Image: 40751978_10217204002396338_8920199396465...e=5BEDB956]

It's an amazing thing in this country. One girl is murdered by an illegal alien and it's affirmation to build a wall...a white guy shoots up a country concert and not a single word on th  control..

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
It's an amazing thing in this country. One girl is murdered by an illegal alien and it's affirmation to build a wall...a white guy shoots up a country concert and not a single word on th  control..
pretty sure plenty of ink has been spilled over that tragedy as well.  not sure what "th control" refers to, but yeah, plenty was said back then.

As to Tibbit's comments, I agree, especially his last paragraph.  not sure about the "I am hispanic, I am asian" line, but I get the gist.

Gun control...my kindle has been gleepy

are you being sarcastic or did you not watch the news after las vegas?

I don't know of anyone who is blaming "hispanics" for the girl's death.  I think the point that some were making is that if we had a better handle on immigration, this guy wouldn't have been in the country in the first place.  Of course, for some, any talk about immigration = "racism".

Quote: @"AGRforever" said: 
@"BarrNone55" said:

Has there been tangible change since this moved out of the news cycle? Any bills brought to the floor? Any change whatsoever?

@"AGRforever" said: 
@"BarrNone55" said:

Has there been tangible change since this moved out of the news cycle? Any bills brought to the floor? Any change whatsoever?
nope,  neither side has tried to do anything in the aftermath... but does that really surprise any of us when congress does nothing of value?

pretty much sums up gun control.  Lots of talk, no meaningful action.

Quote: @"pumpf" said:
I don't know of anyone who is blaming "hispanics" for the girl's death.  I think the point that some were making is that if we had a better handle on immigration, this guy wouldn't have been in the country in the first place.  Of course, for some, any talk about immigration = "racism".
You mean like his employer properly vetting him?  No blame for the guy that had him working his cows because he chose to not properly ascertain his status.  Typical.