Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eagle Fans Troll Patriots...
Quote: @"suncoastvike" said:
@"pumpf" said:
I'm mildly amused whenever someone says that everyone (every team) has fans like them.  BS.  Those fans are in a class(less) all by themselves.  Yes, every team has its share of knuckleheads.  They are usually the (vast) minority.  For Philly, their (vast) minority... are the level-headed, decent human beings.  The majority garbage.
And oddly enough most folks I've met from Boston where kinda baasstards in their own right. However they are the best educated fans in all of sports. Just ask them. They will gladly tell ya. It is true though on a level of pure dickishness. It's hard to be more lowlife then Eagles fans at their place. Now I guess they're taking their act on the road. 
I think I only know of one guy from the Mass. area.  And I think he'd fit right in with the Philly fans.
I'll give New England fans some credit, though.  Their team is a dynasty, which kind of (KIND OF) gives them a pass on being arrogant d-bags.  Now, granted, its not like the fans had anything to do with that success.  But "we" often use the word "we" when we talk about our teams... so it wouldn't be a philosophical stretch for them to think that "they" were (somehow) part of that greatness.  Up until last year, though, the Philly fans had no reason for such d-bagginess.  And rather than changing them for the better... it's only made them worse.