Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eagle Fans Troll Patriots...

The worst, shittiest and foulest garbage fans in the NFL got themselves a Superbowl. So this is the fallout and don't expect it to go away anytime soon. 

LMAO....trolling the NFL's premier franchise. Its not only classless but just really, really stupid. Its such a 'new money' move.

It's classless but not surprising from the fan base.

Grease up them poles.  

Really ugly billboard.  

I'm mildly amused whenever someone says that everyone (every team) has fans like them.  BS.  Those fans are in a class(less) all by themselves.  Yes, every team has its share of knuckleheads.  They are usually the (vast) minority.  For Philly, their (vast) minority... are the level-headed, decent human beings.  The majority are garbage.

Quote: @minny65 said:
Really ugly billboard.  
I thought that as well.  But I saw an explanation that they had to intentionally blur the logos and change the numbers for licensing reasons.

Quote: @greediron said:
@minny65 said:
Really ugly billboard.  
I thought that as well.  But I saw an explanation that they had to intentionally blur the logos and change the numbers for licensing reasons.
That's true but it was going to be ugly anyway because it's the Eagles and the Patriots. Just sayin. 

Quote: @pumpf said:
I'm mildly amused whenever someone says that everyone (every team) has fans like them.  BS.  Those fans are in a class(less) all by themselves.  Yes, every team has its share of knuckleheads.  They are usually the (vast) minority.  For Philly, their (vast) minority... are the level-headed, decent human beings.  The majority garbage.
And oddly enough most folks I've met from Boston where kinda baasstards in their own right. However they are the best educated fans in all of sports. Just ask them. They will gladly tell ya. It is true though on a level of pure dickishness. It's hard to be more lowlife then Eagles fans at their place. Now I guess they're taking their act on the road. 

Eagles Gans have started a go fund me page to get their 2nd round draft pick Dallas Goedert to change his name.... I thought that was funny....and talking to people that know dg....sounds like philly is the perfect place for him....very very arrogant and ignorant young man....he should fit right in.