Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Brady Bunch House for Sale...
If you look at the front of the house, it never matched the inside. Meaning, the stairs to 2nd floor should be on the right side (looking straight on to the front of the house), yet the 2nd floor looks to be on the left side. Am I correct with this observation? And wasn't the garage in the backyard? I recall when they drove in they would come through the backyard 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
...and in the sidebar of that page you see THIS house renting for $12,800 a month. Man, California. Who pays $12,800 a month in RENT?? I mean, yeah, it's a nice house, but if you can afford a $12,800 rent payment (which is $154K a year), why not just buy a house and pocket 6 figures in equity in about 12 months? As the owner of a rental, I also find it interesting that the rent "zestimate" for this house is $7500 and they're asking $5300 more. 
they likely rent it by the hour or the night.... you know so guys like Pwhizz can live out their childhood fantasies. :p

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
Good Lord, Peter tucking in his sweater vest, and those HUGE belts! Ha! i bet I could find some old pics of me sporting one of those back when I was a kid. Thanks mom.

Quote:

@"Vanguard83" said:
They're no Davey Jones

They weren't even the Banana Splits! Wink

[Image: n1lehgoz57w5.jpg]

Didn't they do some song where Peter goes through puberty and his voice cracks or something.

The absolute worst

Quote: @"Vanguard83" said:
Didn't they do some song where Peter goes through puberty and his voice cracks or something.

The absolute worst

Gee.....Thanks Maroon

....now....where's the nearest razor blade

Quote: @"Purplewhizz" said:
I’d probably do something dirty in Marsha’s room.
Marsha was hot, especially when I was 12/13...

Quote: @"NorthernCalVike" said:
If you look at the front of the house, it never matched the inside. Meaning, the stairs to 2nd floor should be on the right side (looking straight on to the front of the house), yet the 2nd floor looks to be on the left side. Am I correct with this observation? And wasn't the garage in the backyard? I recall when they drove in they would come through the backyard 
Yes, they only used the house for the outside shot, you would be correct amundo.  B)