Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Brady Bunch House for Sale...

Complete with artificial turf.

I’d probably do something dirty in Marsha’s room.

This question has been asked before, but why did Mike, a talented architect, design a house with only two bedrooms and one bathroom for six kids?

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
This question has been asked before, but why did Mike, a talented architect, design a house with only two bedrooms and one bathroom for six kids?
Did Alice live on premises? I can't remember. 

...and in the sidebar of that page you see THIS house renting for $12,800 a month. Man, California. Who pays $12,800 a month in RENT?? I mean, yeah, it's a nice house, but if you can afford a $12,800 rent payment (which is $154K a year), why not just buy a house and pocket 6 figures in equity in about 12 months? As the owner of a rental, I also find it interesting that the rent "zestimate" for this house is $7500 and they're asking $5300 more. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@MaroonBells said:
Did Alice live on premises? I can't remember. 
Yeah, she did. They kept her in a room off the kitchen. When Greg needed his own room, they had to remodel the attic, which suddenly grew in size from previous seasons. Earlier episodes indicated there  was only two feet of space up there. Ah, the magic of television. Yeah, I watched it a lot. :-)

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
Ha! Good question...

Robert Reed; talented actor, a gay man at a time you couldn't come out and sadly died in a very difficult manner too. 

They're no Davey Jones