Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LeBron to LA
Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
interestingly.... lebrons kid is committed to play HS ball for some academy out in lala land with Pippen and KMarts kids.  that could be more interesting than watching the pros.
LeBron did say he would like to play against his son in the NBA. 

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
@JimmyinSD said:
interestingly.... lebrons kid is committed to play HS ball for some academy out in lala land with Pippen and KMarts kids.  that could be more interesting than watching the pros.
LeBron did say he would like to play against his son in the NBA. 
well that will only likely be about 4 more years at the most if the kid is that good... but the way lebron runs the league himself... why wouldnt he just make sure his kid is playing on  what ever team he is on?

Quote: @pattersaur said:
As a big Laker fan (yeah, I know), this is great news. Probably still not enough to take down the GSW juggernaut, but this is a start.
Vikings get Cousins. Lakers get Lebron. Things are looking up in my world!
As a Warrior fan, getting Boogie C. makes it even tougher for anyone to take us down in the Playoffs for 2019. But he needs to come back from his injury - an injury that has taken guys careers down. Still, if he comes back 100% around January, we will have 5 all stars starting a game.

so 1 team on the east coast and 2 teams in cali will decide the nba championship.... brilliant!  the rest of the country better like hockey and sitcom reruns.

so 1 team on the east coast and 2 teams in cali will decide the nba championship.... brilliant!  the rest of the country better like hockey and sitcom reruns.
Houston is definitely still in the mix.  I don't think the Lakers are actually going to be that much of a threat this year, next year if they get Kawhi and whoever else maybe so.

Quote: @1VikesFan said:
@JimmyinSD said:
Houston is definitely still in the mix.  I don't think the Lakers are actually going to be that much of a threat this year, next year if they get Kawhi and whoever else maybe so.
i dont think LA is done building for this year just yet.  i expect james to be joined by at least 1more prominent player.

Brons kid will be playing with Daddy in 5 years.

Quote: @NorthernCalVike said:
@pattersaur said:
As a big Laker fan (yeah, I know), this is great news. Probably still not enough to take down the GSW juggernaut, but this is a start.
As a Warrior fan, getting Boogie C. makes it even tougher for anyone to take us down in the Playoffs for 2019. But he needs to come back from his injury - an injury that has taken guys careers down. Still, if he comes back 100% around January, we will have 5 all stars starting a game.
I heard Cousins won't be back until early March?

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@NorthernCalVike said:
@pattersaur said:
I heard Cousins won't be back until early March?
Local Radio has stated anywhere from late December to even April!! His return date is the million dollar question.