Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CAP Savings - Murray, Wright, BRob?
Robison has been the consummate professional...pay the man and warm up a spot in the Ring of Honor...after we send him off with a ring...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Robison has been the consummate professional...pay the man and warm up a spot in the Ring of Honor...after we send him off with a ring...
Brob with the strip sack to win the SB and end Bradys dynasty?  

This should not even be an issue. Seriously? It's ridiculous. Brian Robison is hard working and loyal. He has helped those around him play better. He does the gritty work and others get the glory. But most of his teammates and fans know the impact that Brian has. He has been so versatile and flexible. In the overall scheme of things, it's a no-brainer to reward his hard work and loyalty. Pay the man! 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
I think GB may have been in pursuit of Brob at one time. And I do recall the piece from Hyatt too from PT.
Hey p-f.  Always liked chatting with you, as we almost always disagreed, but you were fun to disagree with.  Smile 

Thanks for remembering that piece from HYATT on PT, as I posted it, copy/pasted from the Tundra. 
I have fewer than two football posts worth remembering, but I'm proud of that one. Smile

HYATT, of course, is a pariah for most VikeFans, on here. 
First off, Pecker fan.  Blowhard. Favre fluffer.  Posted in puke Green font, etc.    Much to 'hate'.

But, the man knew football, was very respectful to B-Rob & 96Pops,   and he was entertaining, af. 

What prompted my copy/past post to PT was, HYATT posted the most amazing rationale for the Pack to sign B-Rob as a 3-4 stand up line backer, on B-Rob's first go-round in FA. 
As I said, internet gold & extremely rare.  That post is lost in the ether, not even in the Tundra archives. 

That HYATT  "rationale".... included more football facts on B-Rob, than even Pops96 could post/recall.  Combine numbers, college history, early pro-history, etc.  
Blew my mind.  A Pecker fan knew more about B-Rob's potential, than 99% of VikeFans, myself included.