Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sideline View
Quote: @"Wetlander" said:
@"CLOBIMON" said:
@"Tyr" said:
Does anyone know who the guy in the jacket that ran along the sidelines with Diggs is? I initially thought that maybe it was his brother, but his brother Trevon (CB/WR for Alabama) was at the game but not on the sidelines. Is he one of the ball boys or a practice squad player?
I'm just getting through this morning's Power Trip podcast when they say who that was.  If you haven't heard yet it was Rodney Adams (5th round pick that is now on the practice squad).
[Image: FGQWEANCWJSAMJP.20160721142145.jpg?width=300]
According to Vikings.com, it was Practice Squad player Cayleb Jones.  They had an interview of him today with Diggs asking him about the moment.  Apparently he lost Jarius Wright's hat (was holding it for him) running down the sidelines... LOL
Yes, that's the video I saw too. Here it is.

LINK

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
Omg! It was insanely loud, definitely loudest ever. People were crying and hugging. Some people were stunned looking at the big boards to make sure of what they actually saw. 
I am still stunned. I was in such disbelief. Hugging and high fiving everyone around me. My brother started crying. So thankful to have been there for it. 

Quote: @"Clanzomaelan" said:
@"Neptizzle" said:
love the ERRUPTION. craziness. I hope we haven't hit the wall. we still have 2 games to win
As awesome as the view is, the audio may be better! The crowd literally erupts when he catches that ball. On TV, we couldn't tell if a defender had an angle... Live, I have to imagine short of him tripping over his feet, the crowd KNEW he had a clear path.
It took me a split second just cause I was still so focused on him going out of bounds. and when he caught himself and stayed up I was just thinking Omg omg omg this is happening.

This was my reaction:

OMG! Over and over and over and over and over.......

In complete and total shock and disbelief. 

Joe Buck said that the stadium on that play was the loudest he's ever heard since he's been doing football. Ever. Anywhere.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
Joe Buck said that the stadium on that play was the loudest he's ever heard since he's been doing football. Ever. Anywhere.
To borrow from a Kenny Rogers song, "50 years of crying all bottled up inside" got let out all at once.

Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
To borrow from a Kenny Rogers song, "50 years of crying all bottled up inside" got let out all at once.
Totally agree.