Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Danielle Hunter: The New Face of the Franchise
Quote: @SDCAVIKESFAN said:
When you think of the great Vikings teams of the past you do not necessarily think of anyone particular player do you?  When I think of it I think of the Purple People Eaters.  Or the 98 Vikings with that explosive offense,  some might think of Moss and Carter, but when you think back you have to think of how good that entire Offense was.  That is what I would like see. 
When I think of the 1998 offense I think of Moss. He helped everyone else for being the greatest deep threat the NFL has ever seen.

Quote:
@Canthony said:
@greediron said:
@medaille said:
Our defense is designed to be a team defense, not one that funnels the glory stats to one player.  I think he'll have an uphill battle standing out against his peers in our system.

Count me in the group that thinks we don't need a guy to place all our hopes and dreams into.  I just want a team that is full of above average guys that is relentless and resiliant.  I think Cook is the most likely guy to draw attention to himself.  Bradford could have a great season, but he's a blend into the background kind of guy.
Agreed.  The D isn't going to have a stat guy.  Everyone needs to do their job and that means no glory hounds.

And I agree that Bradford could be, but doesn't seem that comfortable around the camera. 

I think he is just uncomfortable when the pressure is on. I think he has all the talent in the world, but when those lights are the brightest I think he can be a bit of a liability.
I sure as hell wouldn't want him leading my team down for the win. He has some to prove to me this year coming off of a year where he did really well given the circumstances.
He seemed to handle the pressure of his first game as a Viking with a couple weeks to learn a new offense and the first game in the new stadium. Against the Vikings biggest division rival. Now with that said he does need to work on his 2-minute offense. He seems to slow with it and needs to improve upon it.