Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@Jor-El said:
@greediron said:
Hey, I am pulling for them to get another win or 2.
I get the logic that GB ending up about 7-9 keeps them from a really high draft pick.

But...no, I am pulling for 4-12. Too many arrogant Packer fans walking around in Minnesota, let them suffer.

[Image: tenor.gif]
NO...Absolutely not.

8/8 forever. 
8-8 might sneak them into a wild card sometime or heaven forbid a division title.... lets go with 7-9 to be on the safe side.

I don't fear the Packers becoming a bad team and getting top 10 picks. 

Rich Campbell
Tony Mandarich

I want them to return to their state as a bad team that makes bad picks and can't sign free agents. Aren't we talking about our wishes, not calculated mediocrity?

I ran into a guy from Hayward, WI at the healthy club the other night.  He and and another Packer fan were talking about the hopeless situation in Green Bay.  I walked by and said "Skol Vikings", and he laughed and said, "yeah, I know, you guys are finally having a good year".  
The good natured ribbing goes on here in Montana, too.

Quote: @Montana Tom said:
I ran into a guy from Hayward, WI at the healthy club the other night.  He and and another Packer fan were talking about the hopeless situation in Green Bay.  I walked by and said "Skol Vikings", and he laughed and said, "yeah, I know, you guys are finally having a good year".  
The good natured ribbing goes on here in Montana, too.
F them and their condescension. I wish them a whole generation of mediocrity.