Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heh...

132.4: Matthew Stafford’s passer rating on Monday night against the Packers. He completed 26 of 33 passes for 361 yards and two touchdowns.

http://packerswire.usatoday.com/2017/11/...ns-on-mnf/

Cheese Curds, 11/7: Packers left searching for answers after another dismal performanceMonday night was more of the same for the Aaron Rodgers-less Green Bay Packers.
After a bye week and a Monday night game gave the team an extra eight days to prepare for the Detroit Lions, the team came out as sloppy and listless as fans have seen in the Rodgers era, consistently making mistakes on defense and featuring an offense that could not move the ball downfield.
To make matters worse, one of the team’s top offensive linemen appears to be out for a lengthy period, and with the trade deadline behind us, there is no further opportunity to improve this roster aside from free agency. It’s been an ugly few weeks, and at this point it shows little sign of getting better.
For now, Packers fans have little to look forward to save a few favorable matchups with fellow struggling teams like the Chicago Bears and Baltimore Ravens in the next two weeks.
https://www.acmepackingcompany.com/2017/...yan-bulaga

Aaron Rodgers will never play another game for the Packers.

"“We’re about $20 million under the cap, as usual, so we have plenty of room,” Rodgers said. “Obviously, we signed the last deal knowing that it was a good deal for both sides. If you look at some of the cap numbers around the league with guys who signed in similar time periods, the percentage of the cap was notably higher than my deal. You obviously keep that in mind.”  Aaron Rodgers, June 2017

Go ahead Rodgers and eat up as much of the Pack's cap as you can so there's less room to sign healthy OL, a real RB, etc.

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Cheese Curds, 11/7: Packers left searching for answers after another dismal performance

For now, Packers fans have little to look forward to save a few favorable matchups with fellow struggling teams like the Chicago Bears and Baltimore Ravens in the next two weeks.

Yeah...two teams with better defenses than the Pukers.  Good luck with that...

Quote: @Ralphie said:
@purplefaithful said:
Cheese Curds, 11/7: Packers left searching for answers after another dismal performance

Yeah...two teams with better defenses than the Pukers.  Good luck with that...
Hey, I am pulling for them to get another win or 2.

Quote: @greediron said:
I get the logic that GB ending up about 7-9 keeps them from a really high draft pick.

But...no, I am pulling for 4-12. Too many arrogant Packer fans walking around in Minnesota, let them suffer.

[Image: tenor.gif]

Quote: @Jor-El said:
@greediron said:
I get the logic that GB ending up about 7-9 keeps them from a really high draft pick.

But...no, I am pulling for 4-12. Too many arrogant Packer fans walking around in Minnesota, let them suffer.

I am torn.  But for long term suffering they need to be keep the current FO and coach.  Let them have perpetual hope and end with 6 wins every year.

@greediron said:

thats not suffering... suffering is having their hopes raised and then dashed... year after year... for decades.  now thats suffering... dont ask me how I know.

@greediron said:

NO...Absolutely not.

8/8 forever.