Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sharrif Floyd
I don't know if this has been posted here but here is a video of Sharrif Floyd jogging with Teddy. Itw as posted on August 26th, 2017 on VikingUpdate and Youtube.

Quote: @mblack said:
I don't know if this has been posted here but here is a video of Sharrif Floyd jogging with Teddy. Itw as posted on August 26th, 2017 on VikingUpdate and Youtube.
its a positive sign,  but from what I understand about the foot drop nerve thing is that its not always there,  it can be fine and then just fail to fire which can lead to other injuries.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@mblack said:
its a positive sign,  but from what I understand about the foot drop nerve thing is that its not always there,  it can be fine and then just fail to fire which can lead to other injuries.
Yikes! That does NOT sound good at all (your line about the food drop nerve thing).

Quote: @mblack said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@mblack said:
Yikes! That does NOT sound good at all (your line about the food drop nerve thing).
I think it would be more frustrating than anything.  I know my knee used to randomly lock up (still does,  but not nearly as often)  and its the unknown that pisses a person off.  You know you can do something,  you know you want to do something,  but in the back of your mind there is that little hint of doubt from that unknown of when it will strike.