Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sharrif Floyd
wecall know his knee surgery was botched and he has severe nerve damage after it.  But it is stunning how he is never even mentioned.

id be stunned if his career is not over, but to get so little about a former #1 is odd.

you get plenty on Bridgewater

Who?

Crazy to think about having him on this Dline, particularly in the second half of the season

I am sick thinking about floyds potential contribution to this team.  The kid was a player.    God bless Shariff!

It's so sad. He was rising too. I wish him all the best.

Quote: @Skodin said:
Crazy to think about having him on this Dline, particularly in the second half of the season
No doubt.  Tom Johnson and Shemar Stephen are solid, but a healthy Floyd was a gamebreaker.

It sounded like the nerve was regenerating this summer so it was a matter of rehab and time and his prognosis long term was good.  It would be nice to hear more.

It is really weird that we haven't heard a peep about Floyd.  I wonder if there is no change or on the other hand if no news is good news and he is progressing.  Would be nice to know one way or the other.

Quote: @1VikesFan said:
It is really weird that we haven't heard a peep about Floyd.  I wonder if there is no change or on the other hand if no news is good news and he is progressing.  Would be nice to know one way or the other.
I think it's respectful to him for them not to say anything. It's like Mike Harris. They kept it quiet until it was necessary to say anything. Granted one was illness and one was surgery but it's a classy move. 

He won't play again, if he wasn't already guaranteed this year he would have been released this off-season.  Tough break for both parties.