Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Diggs went to the Mike Zimmer School of Blame
Stroud is one of the best QB's in the league unless he takes a step backward. I think Diggs will have a good year. He can be emotional, a whiney bitch at times, seems to come along with being a WR in many cases.

(09-04-2024, 08:54 AM)purplefaithful Wrote: Man,

Diggs is going to be 31 already? WTF???

I agree with Supa, its a gamble - but the flip side is incredible production + Stroud learns more from a veteran who's played at an elite level in the league.

Diggs is still one of the sneakiest route runners in the league, and at 30 (doesn't turn 31 until late in the year), he still has another year or two before he starts his decline. 

If Stroud doesn't have a sophomore slump, that Houston team should be one of the elite teams in the NFL. Three excellent receivers, they've upgraded the OL and added Joe Mixon. And with Danielle Hunter paired with Will Anderson, there isn't a better edge tandem in the league. 

They've done what I expect the Vikings to do in '25.

I don’t think it’s too much of a gamble. I think he’s only really signed on for this year and it will probably take longer than that for him to become disillusioned and become a malcontent. He’s probably pretty to close to getting to that age, where he’s just going to start getting 1-2 year deals from here on out.

Dude needs a mood ring in the worst way
[-] The following 2 users Like Vanguard83's post: