Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fearless prediction
Quote: @"Hidalgo" said:
We're gonna kick the livin' snot outta the Bucs this Sunday!
yeah, what he said. ∆

If all QBs were healthy at once, what an embarrassment of riches.  Keenam acquitted himself extremely well.  Sam...when healthy (with protection), you saw Game 1.  Teddy at 100% (IF).  And Sloter as #4, who Denver fans were totally bummed about letting him go after tearing up the pre-season for the Broncos.  I don't recall that much (potential) depth at QB in the 50+ years I've been following this team.

Quote: @"Montana Tom" said:
If all QBs were healthy at once, what an embarrassment of riches.  Keenam acquitted himself extremely well.  Sam...when healthy (with protection), you saw Game 1.  Teddy at 100% (IF).  And Sloter as #4, who Denver fans were totally bummed about letting him go after tearing up the pre-season for the Broncos.  I don't recall that much (potential) depth at QB in the 50+ years I've been following this team.
if the Wilfs were to get rid of Zimmer after this year... you know damn well that John Gruden would be wetting himself everytime the phone rang hoping that it would be the Vikings calling him for an interview. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
I don't care who it ends up being, honestly. Not one bit. I'd just love something positive to happen with a QB in a purple uniform.
THIS! (Imagine that in 48-point type)