Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fearless prediction
Going out on a limb here, with all the doom and gloom resurfacing thanks to Mr. Bradford's knee. But here it goes....Teddy comes back and ends up being the starter soon after he's off the PUP list and leads this team to the playoffs.

Might as well have something to hope for, and if recent reports about him being ready soon are true...I'll put on my purple shades and drink the Kool-Aid.

I'd be fine with that, or with Sam getting the knee fixed early enough to rally the team/season.  If we could go 15-1 behind Johnson and Cunningham, I'm not quitting on the team this season.

Keemun goes down and Sloter tears up the league

Quote: @Vanguard83 said:
Hell...I'd be fine with that too.

I don't care who it ends up being, honestly. Not one bit. I'd just love something positive to happen with a QB in a purple uniform.

Quote: @PurpleCrush said:
Going out on a limb here, with all the doom and gloom resurfacing thanks to Mr. Bradford's knee. But here it goes....Teddy comes back and ends up being the starter soon after he's off the PUP list and leads this team to the playoffs.

Might as well have something to hope for, and if recent reports about him being ready soon are true...I'll put on my purple shades and drink the Kool-Aid.
I'm glad there are fans that have the belief - god bless yah for it. I think it's highly unlikely we see Ted on the field this year.

He's been out for too long, too much rust to shake-off, no pre-season.

Quote: @Vanguard83 said:
I think we are due for a Kurt Warner style diamond in the rough!

We're gonna kick the livin' snot outta the Bucs this Sunday!

I just think the "reports about him being ready soon" are still not reliable. Every news source I have found is based on Ian Rappaport, who said that Teddy himself expects to be ready by midseason. 

Teddy's an unreliable source. He's biased and motivated to build an expectation among fans and NFL personnel that he will play soon. He isn't qualified to diagnose himself. His "expectation" may be based solely in what he desires.

Soooo, like I was saying....Case Keenum is gonna take the reigns and never them go.

Championship!