Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aaron and Jimmy
Epstein was about 2 things, providing services to horrible
people (both money, power and access as well as his underage services), but it’s
also about blackmailing those same people such that they can never turn on the
group.  If you want to be a power player,
you talk to Epstein, he documents the evil things you do to kids, and they let
you in the club and bring you access to money, power, etc. and you let your
heart get dark, let the demons in, and learn to like the services he provides.

We don’t want a mere list, we want all the evidence of the
crimes committed.  The FBI searched his
house, cleaned out his safes, and has this evidence that Epstein kept for
blackmail, and they’re ensuring it never sees the light of day.  This is what we want.

Quote: @"medaille" said:
Epstein was about 2 things, providing services to horrible
people (both money, power and access as well as his underage services), but it’s
also about blackmailing those same people such that they can never turn on the
group.  If you want to be a power player,
you talk to Epstein, he documents the evil things you do to kids, and they let
you in the club and bring you access to money, power, etc. and you let your
heart get dark, let the demons in, and learn to like the services he provides.

We don’t want a mere list, we want all the evidence of the
crimes committed.  The FBI searched his
house, cleaned out his safes, and has this evidence that Epstein kept for
blackmail, and they’re ensuring it never sees the light of day.  This is what we want.
and we want to see those people destroyed,  their finances seized,  and their empires auctioned off to the highest bidders,  and after they have seen their lives ruined,  gut them and leave them for the buzzards to clean their carcasses. Leave an example for any others like them, as well as any that may be tempted to replicate their actions.  send the message that messing with kids will not be tolerated any longer.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
Aww,  Kimmel can dish it out but when its his name being used he freaks...poor little bitch.  I hope his name isn't on that list,  but if it is,   I hope his life is in danger,  along with everyone else's who was a client of epsteins services.  They can all burn in hell and the sooner the better. 
So you want that for Trump as well then?

Read the transcripts.  Trump NEVER went to the Island, nor ANY of Epstein's homes.  He flew on the plane twice.  When asked during deposition the Jane Doe victim answered she NEVER saw Trump, Dershowitz, and some others EVER with any girls, let alone ON the Island or in any of Epstein's homes.   

Also remember, when Trump thew him out of Mara-Largo for hitting on another guest's young teenage daughter.   

Quote: @"Chuckf" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
Aww,  Kimmel can dish it out but when its his name being used he freaks...poor little bitch.  I hope his name isn't on that list,  but if it is,   I hope his life is in danger,  along with everyone else's who was a client of epsteins services.  They can all burn in hell and the sooner the better. 

Read the transcripts.  Trump NEVER went to the Island, nor ANY of Epstein's homes.  He flew on the plane twice.  When asked during deposition the Jane Doe victim answered she NEVER saw Trump, Dershowitz, and some others EVER with any girls, let alone ON the Island or in any of Epstein's homes.   

Also remember, when Trump thew him out of Mara-Largo for hitting on another guest's young teenage daughter.   
Some of that is incorrect.  The transcript said the housekeeper stated under oath that Dershowitz was in Epstein's Palm Beach home numerous times.

One thing we did learn: Stephen Hawking loved orgies. So good luck getting that mental picture out of your head.

Quote: @"badgervike" said:
@"Chuckf" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:

Some of that is incorrect.  The transcript said the housekeeper stated under oath that Dershowitz was in Epstein's Palm Beach home numerous times.
Yeah, I just saw that, but I was ALSO incorrect that after more reading that Trump was on the plane twice.  It was one time and that was with his wife Marla and daughter Tiffany.  
That Trump WAS at Epstein's Palm Beach estate ONCE.  Virginia Giuffre(Victim) said Trump was a complete gentleman and left after a very short time and was the ONLY person who cooperated FULLY with her attorneys.