Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Israel/Jewish Hate
Quote: @"Zanary" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Zanary" said:
To be fair, Netanyahu is a s**t person, who's been centralizing power in ways similar to putin. I have no use for him, and neither does much of Israel...

...but hamas' own leadership has interviews/statements declaring their intended genocide, and not just in Israel.  How that remains so forgivable to our lefty college students, I can't imagine.  If they were truly upset about the loss of life, there's much worse examples in the area (the body count in Yemen is well into 6 digits, I haven't noticed any college marches hereabouts).

It really seems like there's a license to be horrible to Jews. I know Tucker Carlson is good with that (he's also been a putin apologist, so it's not surprising), but seeing him on the same side as slews of shrieking 20-ish-somethings is odd.
What has Carlson said on the subject?
This is the most recent reference, he was infamous for it on his old Faux Nooz segments, too (as is referenced).

https://nypost.com/2023/11/16/opinion/th...r-carlson/
I will take your word for it,  the link was a shit mess of pop ups and other garbage. 

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Zanary" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Zanary" said:
To be fair, Netanyahu is a s**t person, who's been centralizing power in ways similar to putin. I have no use for him, and neither does much of Israel...

...but hamas' own leadership has interviews/statements declaring their intended genocide, and not just in Israel.  How that remains so forgivable to our lefty college students, I can't imagine.  If they were truly upset about the loss of life, there's much worse examples in the area (the body count in Yemen is well into 6 digits, I haven't noticed any college marches hereabouts).

It really seems like there's a license to be horrible to Jews. I know Tucker Carlson is good with that (he's also been a putin apologist, so it's not surprising), but seeing him on the same side as slews of shrieking 20-ish-somethings is odd.
This is the most recent reference, he was infamous for it on his old Faux Nooz segments, too (as is referenced).

https://nypost.com/2023/11/16/opinion/the-shameful-nods-to-antisemitism-from-candace-owens-and-tucker-carlson/
I will take your word for it,  the link was a shit mess of pop ups and other garbage. 
There's plenty more.

https://news.yahoo.com/antisemitic-racis...04057.html?

@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Zanary" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Zanary" said:

https://nypost.com/2023/11/16/opinion/the-shameful-nods-to-antisemitism-from-candace-owens-and-tucker-carlson/
There's plenty more.

Tucker Carlson Blasted For Going 'Full On Antisemite' (mediaite.com)
I didn't read them completely,   or go watch the actual pieces,   but I think some people are just willing to use anything to make a story.  I've seen him talk about supporting Israel and destroying hamas,  so I think just because somebody isn't lock step with a Jewish person's take doesn't make them antisemitic..  I think its very likely that with those coming out in support of hamas,  that anybody not 100% echoing the Jewish responses is likely going to get labeled as an antisemite.  Just like anybody that questioned Obama or all the race war shit that followed was a racist.  No room for middle ground or common sense anymore,  if you arent all in you are labeled a hater.

I've never actually watched a whole lot of Carlson,   maybe there is something there,  but I have a hard time believing the guy got as popular as he did with people of all types if he was as he is labeled,  maybe I'm wrong ?

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Zanary" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Zanary" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Zanary" said:

There's plenty more.

Tucker Carlson Blasted For Going 'Full On Antisemite' (mediaite.com)
I didn't read them completely,   or go watch the actual pieces,   but I think some people are just willing to use anything to make a story.  I've seen him talk about supporting Israel and destroying hamas,  so I think just because somebody isn't lock step with a Jewish person's take doesn't make them antisemitic..  I think its very likely that with those coming out in support of hamas,  that anybody not 100% echoing the Jewish responses is likely going to get labeled as an antisemite.  Just like anybody that questioned Obama or all the race war shit that followed was a racist.  No room for middle ground or common sense anymore,  if you arent all in you are labeled a hater.

I've never actually watched a whole lot of Carlson,   maybe there is something there,  but I have a hard time believing the guy got as popular as he did with people of all types if he was as he is labeled,  maybe I'm wrong ?
He's an outrage factory, and there's no shortage of bigoted assclowns that want to blame everything on...well, anyone that doesn't look like them. Jews caught as much hell, for at least as long, in the deep South, as Blacks did...and the tinfoil fashion club still can be found babbling that the Rothschilds are running the world from their kosher hot dog empire, or whatever.

I got sent a "greatest hits" of Carlson awhile back, a bunch of moments where he really is shamelessly pandering to antisemites, pushing the "Ukrainians are nazis" babble, and so forth.  He's reportedly quoted in the Faux Nooz lawsuit(s) as pushing Trumplestilskin positions that he knew were full-on BS (like the network did, and got busted for), but hey, it's great for ratings!

I'm actually hoping that his new channel or whatever fizzles out, because that'd be all the reason on Earth to just retire on his pile of money and shut the f**k up.  If he fails in a dramatic way...more noise.