Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalton Risner has been a good addition
Advocated for Risner after his initial visit months ago.  Of course, I wanted him to replace Ingram Smile  We are a pass first team so get a better pass protector for a 35 year old none scrambler in Kirk at that time.  Now with a mobile Dobbs we will see what a QB who can escape pressure can do.  Also, Hall is mobile and really want to see more from him before the year is out so we really know what we are doing coming draft time.  Meaning clarity at the QB position.  

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"HappyViking" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
I don't get the Boone comparisons. Always seemed legitimately grateful and happy to be doing what he's doing. Love me some Risner. He's a genuine dude. 
Risner is a very good LG too; Boone, not so much.
Read a story yesterday on Ezra Cleveland. Said he was surprised and a little bummed being traded. He's a backup in Jacksonville currently.
Jaguars have a really good OL, mostly 1st and 2nd rounders. I think Ezra was brought in for depth/security considering their left guard was out with a knee injury at the time of the trade. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
lmao.

https://twitter.com/NickOlsonNFL/status/...1371614427
Love the big uglies that run downfield to drive the pile. 

I love his attitude. You can look past a lot when the guy has the right attitude.

Quote: @"Bullazin" said:
Love the big uglies that run downfield to drive the pile. 
Dude about kicked someone.  But love the enthusiasm