Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalton Risner has been a good addition

It's funny that he's exactly as he was billed to be. Terrific pass blocker, horrible run blocker. But if given a choice, I'll take the pass blocker. 

Good in locker room, decent to solid starter, plays with an edge,  whats not to like?

Like I said in another thread, my "Boone Radar" was going off big-time with this guy...

But he's authentic and plays hard, an improvement for statuesque QB's like Cousins. 

I think they signed him to a 1 year? We'll see if they reach a longer-term deal this off-season. 

He is the kind of guy you want in your locker room and he's very solid on the football field. Happy to have him on the team and looking forward to Darrisaw coming back and them continuing to gain continuity on the left side. I think it's a duo that compliments each other very well 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Like I said in another thread, my "Boone Radar" was going off big-time with this guy...

But he's authentic and plays hard, an improvement for statuesque QB's like Cousins. 

I think they signed him to a 1 year? We'll see if they reach a longer-term deal this off-season. 
Yup.  Until he got on the field and played like he talked.

I don't get the Boone comparisons. Always seemed legitimately grateful and happy to be doing what he's doing. Love me some Risner. He's a genuine dude. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
I don't get the Boone comparisons. Always seemed legitimately grateful and happy to be doing what he's doing. Love me some Risner. He's a genuine dude. 
Risner is a very good LG too; Boone, not so much.

Quote: @HappyViking said:
@StickyBun said:
Risner is a very good LG too; Boone, not so much.
Read a story yesterday on Ezra Cleveland. Said he was surprised and a little bummed being traded. He's a backup in Jacksonville currently.