Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So the bad rumors about Levis seem to be true....
Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"Geoff Nichols" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"minny65" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"pattersaur" said:
Hopefully he's just not that good or we'll be looking at him the same way we do other guys we passed on like Hurts, Lamar (pain).
Let's not hope that until we know for sure he's not going to play for the Vikings. He could drop to the 3rd or even 4th round. At that point Vikings may get another shot. 
I think he goes early tonight.  Too much potential to drop to 3rd round!  
Just depends on the intel. And the Vikings have a lot of it considering their ties to both of his coaches. 
I don't think Levis is off their board, but he ultimately just isn't what they were looking for. It ultimately was Richardson/Stroud for them and that was kind of where the decision started and ended on first round QBs. Once you get to the 2nd round and beyond you're rolling the dice and hoping for a system fit and development with little to no expectation. Levis has the ability to develop but I don't see them giving up draft ammo to move up considerably since they clearly didn't see a surefire QB of the future there. 
If it's just about football, I think they're wrong. I don't care if he drops to the 4th round, I stand by my belief that Levis will end up the best QB from this class. And now he's got a Brady-like chip on his shoulder.
I actually agree with you.

I know, weird huh?  :p