Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So the bad rumors about Levis seem to be true....
Eating bananas with the skin on and putting mayonnaise in your coffee seems to get you knocked out of the first round. Yikes. There's obviously something to the smoke that he's 'weird'...but also I think he's just not the candidate of quality that the hype machine wanted us to believe. I knew Minnesota wasn't going to pick him when he started to fall, they had no intention of doing so....or the other teams picking in round 1. I see that IQ test really hurt CJ Stroud, lol. Such a crazy bullshit draft hype machine and smokefest. Seriously, we have to remember this next year, lol. There's some bullshit out there about Levis's 'toe'....riiiight. 

I wonder how far Will Levis falls. Or Hendon Hooker. 

Some team is going to get a decent QB prospect in the 2nd round. 

Sounds like he has a toe injury nobody knew about. Might need surgery. Still, toes heal. Someone's going to get a heckuva prospect in round two. 

[Image: 1v65r254a2a4.jpg]

So they had concerns with Levis and some red flags  =)

Quote: @JR44 said:
[Image: 1v65r254a2a4.jpg]

So they had concerns with Levis and some red flags  =)
That's just diva swag. JJ and Diggs both have it, so does this dude. Attitude and fire, they'll be great together.

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
Sounds like he has a toe injury nobody knew about. Might need surgery. Still, toes heal. Someone's going to get a heckuva prospect in round two. 
His toe injury that no one knew about made him miss time last year......I heard that teams knew about it and are concerned about it....

Quote: @JoDakota said:
@MaroonBells said:
His toe injury that no one knew about made him miss time last year......I heard that teams knew about it and are concerned about it....
A lingering toe issue then. He says it's healed. Teams are no so sure...

“Will Levis’ left toe that caused him to miss two games last year was ‘problematic’ for one team that considered him,” Mortensen tweeted. “Levis says the ‘toe has healed’ and is good to go. Another team believes Levis could manage it but thought surgery would need discussion after the season. Levis disagrees.”

I think the rumor about the Vikings taking Levis off their board may have been true....but was it the toe or something else? 

https://vikingswire.usatoday.com/2023/04...a-vikings/

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
I think the rumor about the Vikings taking Levis off their board may have been true....but was it the toe or something else? 

https://vikingswire.usatoday.com/2023/04...a-vikings/
Man, I gotta believe there is more going on here with the Vikings disinterest than just the toe. They had too much inside scoop to make this heavy of a decision lightly. 

They claim he's one weird dude.  Someone else said nobody showed up to a party of his.  Not exactly who you want as the face of the franchise.