Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BIG RUMOR: Vikings 'love Will Levis'
Quote: @RS Express said:
Up to #2?? No freaking way.  We'd wreck our drafts for the next 3 years and leave holes all over the defense.
Not that I want to lose our draft for the next 3 years, but we will have a lot more cap space to fill those holes through FA.

Quote: @PurplePastor said:
@RS Express said:
Up to #2?? No freaking way.  We'd wreck our drafts for the next 3 years and leave holes all over the defense.
Not that I want to lose our draft for the next 3 years, but we will have a lot more cap space to fill those holes through FA.
And probably end up in the same cap hell again...

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@prairieghost said:
KOC/KAM should have the book on Levis from Liam Coen, Kentucky’s OC/QB coach. I read that he and KOC were on the Rams staff together, so I’d think the “flow” of info on Levis would be easy between them, whether it’s bad info or good info who knows.

I’m so confused about this draft and especially all the QB smoke floating around.
The Coen connection is key with Levis. We've heard rumors the Vikings love Levis and we've heard rumors they've taken him off their draft board. Who knows what the truth is, but I think the Coen Connection gives me hope that whatever they think, they might have enough inside info to be right. 
Maybe a clue that the Coen book in Levis is a positive one...

https://twitter.com/LiamCoen/status/1651...76742?s=20