Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bad or wtf decision
Something else to consider with this decision is the analytical data.  Dallas had not given up a touchdown in the first quarter yet this season, so Dallas was probably happy to go on defense first.  Exert their will and get the ball around midfield after a punt, hell ya we will kick off.

Quote: @ArizonaViking said:
Most of the games that I saw when the Vikings had their first offensive possession, they usually scored.  Disaster would come by later in the 3rd quarter.  KOC probably thought they could score first before Dallas made any adjustments.  Anyways, losing 40-3 this probably didn't affect the outcome of the game any.  A blowout is a blowout, if you can only muster 3 points.
Even if you kick off and play D,  you will still get a chance to play offense before they make defensive adjustments the same number of times.  Once.

I wonder how many here would make a good NFL coach and make all the right decisions wvery time?

Quote: @Riphawkins said:
I wonder how many here would make a good NFL coach and make all the right decisions wvery time?
I'm betting not many, if any

Quote: @1VikesFan said:
@Riphawkins said:
I'm betting not many, if any

I'll take the under on that one.

Quote: @Riphawkins said:
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611cc2ce92a2649084be2...y.gif&ct=g]