Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TEAM BUILDING WIN TODAY . . . on the road, vs bad calls
Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
Cousins is tough as nails. 
and there it is... the sticky kiss of death... or SKOD for short.

Quote: @"Chuckf" said:
@"minny65" said:
Back to the OP title

I agree that this is a team building win and the best one since the Packer victory.  Being down 10 in the 4th quarter after having the better team performance was a gut check and they passed it.

Washington's DL was all world today without Chase young and Kirk was abused and he hung tough and delivered when most needed.  The catch by Cook should also be highlighted because even though accurate many RBs would not have caught that.  

Anyway, we made the plays on "all" sides of the ball including coaching to snatch that victory from defeat.

Edit/add - let me add that we continue to not beat ourselves which has been a trademark so far under KOC.  We only had 5 penalties and the 1 turnover which was basically an end of half hail mary to JJ who had a chance.  JJ didnt catch many of those 50/50 balls yesterday but credit to the DB from Minnesota he played very well against him

I think that win gives us full confidence that we can win in Buffalo who has been slumping.
JJ was completely mugged on that end of half pass.  In NO WAY is that not DPI.  Corner did NOT even LOOK back at the ball and had BOTH hands on JJ's arms and his facemask in his chest before the ball got there.  TERRIBLE no call.   That CB was constantly interfering, holding, illegal contact on JJ and only called once for it.
Quote: AT has been complaining all year of DBs getting away with illegal contact and PI and not getting flagged like they should.  At some point KOC needs to drop the nice guy routine and chew some NFL officiating ass.  We are lucky it hasnt cost us a game yet, but it very well could.

this winning has all been great, but I wish the offense would take the step that the defense has. It is week 9 now, time for the O to be more consistent.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
Hey, my superpower doesn't kick in on observations. More on predictions or statements of health. Notice I just said he's 'tough'. Not referencing anything else. I think we're ok here. 
 B) 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
Hey, my superpower doesn't kick in on observations. More on predictions or statements of health. Notice I just said he's 'tough'. Not referencing anything else. I think we're ok here. 
 B) 
I guess we will have to take your word for it,  but just know that you've been marked. B)

Okay what do we have to do to fight off the SKOD

Is there a salve or do we have to let the infection run it's course