Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sean McVay without KOC last night....
So much for Defense being ahead of offense in the beginning of a season Smile.  I expected the Rams to be able to stop the Bills at least occasionally.  I guess the Bills D was ahead of the Rams stumbling, fumbling offense without KOC.  

Josh Allen is a prime candidate for MVP - only 5 incompletions, 3TD's, 2Int's but a 112 rating and leading rusher with 10 carries for 56 yards.  I know another thread indicated Kirk as a potential MVP, and he is, but he is such a longshot when other top teams have dual-threat QB's so if w/l and passing stats are even he has no shot.  I do like Allen and the Bills and hope they get over the hump this year and get to the SB.  

Bills are my pick for the AFC SB and a win in the SB on the thread from a few days ago.  

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
7 sacks and no blitzing? Old Les has himself one hell of a D up in NY again...

I'm rooting for the Bills this year when I'm not cheering for my own team 
It was cool right up until Collinsworth said "I don't know why he doesn't have a head coaching job by now".   

Come on by for a chat Chris, we'll look at the tape and make the corrections with you.

Quote: @"minny65" said:
So much for Defense being ahead of offense in the beginning of a season Smile.  I expected the Rams to be able to stop the Bills at least occasionally.  I guess the Bills D was ahead of the Rams stumbling, fumbling offense without KOC.  

Josh Allen is a prime candidate for MVP - only 5 incompletions, 3TD's, 2Int's but a 112 rating and leading rusher with 10 carries for 56 yards.  I know another thread indicated Kirk as a potential MVP, and he is, but he is such a longshot when other top teams have dual-threat QB's so if w/l and passing stats are even he has no shot.  I do like Allen and the Bills and hope they get over the hump this year and get to the SB.  

Bills are my pick for the AFC SB and a win in the SB on the thread from a few days ago.  
Listening to the Hype around the purple you would think they have the Vikings and Bills teams mixed up.

Bills were physically dominant in all three phases. Allen was on and made good decisions and was pretty accurate. After watching them I would say all the hype is warranted. Hell of a team.

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
7 sacks without blitzing. Also, for the 4th time in their last 6 games, the Bills have not punted. Those are remarkable, meaningful stats that bode very well for them. Don't want to overreact to one game, but the Bills look like a powerhouse this year. 

Bills may not have punted but they did turn it over 4 times…

Quote: @"Kentis" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
7 sacks without blitzing. Also, for the 4th time in their last 6 games, the Bills have not punted. Those are remarkable, meaningful stats that bode very well for them. Don't want to overreact to one game, but the Bills look like a powerhouse this year. 

Bills may not have punted but they did turn it over 4 times…
Yep, far from a perfect performance. They did take it to the Rams though.