Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sean McVay without KOC last night....
[Image: answers_barf_01_social.jpg]

The Rams are overrated. They were overrated last year too. Squeaked through the playoffs, then barely beat the Bengals and had stretches last season where they were just not very good. They'll be a factor this year, but it's so hard to repeat.

The Bills looked really good, but if they keep letting Josh Allen run like that, somebody's gonna toast him. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
The Rams are overrated. They were overrated last year too. Squeaked through the playoffs, then barely beat the Bengals and had stretches last season where they were just not very good. They'll be a factor this year, but it's so hard to repeat.

The Bills looked really good, but if they keep letting Josh Allen run like that, somebody's gonna toast him. 
https://twitter.com/QuincyAvery/status/1...7042631686

7 sacks without blitzing. Also, for the 4th time in their last 6 games, the Bills have not punted. Those are remarkable, meaningful stats that bode very well for them. Don't want to overreact to one game, but the Bills look like a powerhouse this year. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
7 sacks without blitzing. Also, for the 4th time in their last 6 games, the Bills have not punted. Those are remarkable, meaningful stats that bode very well for them. Don't want to overreact to one game, but the Bills look like a powerhouse this year. 
Yep, they looked invincible last night. 

7 sacks and no blitzing? Old Les has himself one hell of a D up in NY again...

I'm rooting for the Bills this year when I'm not cheering for my own team 

Stafford was terrible. He had no time and just hypertargeted Kupp. That works, kind of, because Kupp is so good but many of his grabs were short of the first down line. Then when you can’t run the ball either… yeah it was a bad night. 

I wonder if Allen Robinson is completely washed or if they’ll get him more involved going forward. Stafford didn’t even glance his way on most plays. Will be interesting to see. Odell was huge for them down the stretch last year and Robert Woods was strong before he got hurt. Without dynamic running backs they absolutely need another WR threat to run with Kupp. Rams have shown a willingness to trade for guys so if Robinson isn’t the guy I could see them making a move at some point. They get Atlanta at home next week in what should be a “get-right” game but who knows. Last nice was u g l y. 

Looks like the Bills hype is real. I did not see many holes at all in their game. Dalvin’s little bro was unimpressive but he’ll come around I bet and that’ll be another playmaker for them. Good looking team.