Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kirk Cousins just turned 34 years old
Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@MaroonBells said:
@purplefaithful said:
There are a lot of NFL front offices banking on next years QB crop. It will be very interesting to see how a KAM led team manages the opportunities. How aggressive will they get?

I suspect this team is going to finish anywhere from 8-11 wins....So their challenge in that scenario would be how to move up from 13-18 into a top 3 or 5 slot?
I have a feeling it's worse than you think. And better in one way. If that makes sense.

More likely we'll need to move up from the mid-to-late 20s. The good thing is that there will be a lot more QBs to choose from. One analyst thinks as many as 10 QBs could go in the first round. 
Thats crazy - and almost makes up for 1 QB drafted in rd 1 this past year. 
I agree next year is the year for us but Pickett went 6/7 for 76/1 yesterday. Drafted after we picked. I’m all for trading up and the Vikings getting their guy but the notion that we haven’t had chances to get guys in the past is not true. 

Who knows how good any of them will ultimately be but Pickett, J Love, Lamar, and Davis Mills have all been drafted after our picks in recent years. QBs are out there. The Vikings just need to draft a good one (easier said than done).