Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Watson To The Browns
What a fuggin' mess.

"Yeah, we did our due diligence...I mean, we didn't talk to the women, or their attorney, but, we decided we were tired of Baker's commercials, so..."

Quote: @greediron said:
@JustinTime18™ said:
[Image: coI2z_s3_bigger.jpg]
Deshaun Watson situation shows power of talent over all.
If interested teams want to grill him about the pending 22 civil cases...well, there's other interested teams not as concerned about that.
He has multiple options, giving him leverage in what the discussions are like.
Yep.  Why I say that Kaep's issue wasn't the baggage, but his ability to play QB.  The NFL would employ murders, child molesters and rapists if they were talented enough.  
Absolutely brutal comparison.  What Watson did or did not do was not politically weaponized to divide the country. No one went to vote and thought "cant vote for option A. They support athletes trying to get their dong and bhole played with by randos."

Meanwhile cranky ole white dudes yelling "get off my lawn" from their front porches voted against anyone who supported a guy silently protesting a cause.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@kmillard said:
@StickyBun said:
@purplefaithful said:
NFC teams better grab all those QB prospects in 23 -- or the AFC is about to go on one hell of a SB run. 

Does Baker land in Seattle, NO or Panthers???
Well, 3 of the last 5 Super Bowl winners have been from the NFC. It still comes down to clutch plays. That's the funny thing about QB prospects, hard to say where their ceiling will end up being. As great as Mahomes can be at times, he really shit the bed in the playoffs. And had a very inconsistent regular season. We'll see if he's developed the yips in crucial situations.
our QB is so much better. Would hate to have Mahomes.
If that's sarcasm, I get it but that's not what I'm saying here. I'm saying that the good QBs also can shit the bed if your name isn't Tom Brady. The Chiefs were poised for something better and honestly, Mahomes fucked it up this year. Stafford has as many Superbowl wins as Mahomes. Its all about the team you end up on. 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/3354...-extension

Go ahead and hate on Cousins. Odds are overwhelmingly that whomever we get to possibly replace him would suck out loud in comparison. If Stafford can win a Superbowl, 100% fucking guaranteed so can Kirk Cousins as a Viking. 

The difference is Mahomes gets to go to the dance.

Cousins does not get to dance.

I present you exhibit A as to why.

[Image: happy-dance.gif]

Quote: @MarkSP18 said:
@StickyBun said:
@kmillard said:
@StickyBun said:
@purplefaithful said:
NFC teams better grab all those QB prospects in 23 -- or the AFC is about to go on one hell of a SB run. 

Well, 3 of the last 5 Super Bowl winners have been from the NFC. It still comes down to clutch plays. That's the funny thing about QB prospects, hard to say where their ceiling will end up being. As great as Mahomes can be at times, he really shit the bed in the playoffs. And had a very inconsistent regular season. We'll see if he's developed the yips in crucial situations.
If that's sarcasm, I get it but that's not what I'm saying here. I'm saying that the good QBs also can shit the bed if your name isn't Tom Brady. The Chiefs were poised for something better and honestly, Mahomes fucked it up this year. Stafford has as many Superbowl wins as Mahomes. Its all about the team you end up on. 

Go ahead and hate on Cousins. Odds are overwhelmingly that whomever we get to possibly replace him would suck out loud in comparison. If Stafford can win a Superbowl, 100% fucking guaranteed so can Kirk Cousins as a Viking. 

But it still dancing. See, that's the thing. He may not dance like Mahomes, but he does dance the white christian upbringing dance. Most Christians dance like they have onset Alzheimers. Its all relative. The nerds will inherit the earth, give him some time. The desire to dance is everything, not the actual dance. If Viking Nation embraced him, he would be their leader.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@MarkSP18 said:
@StickyBun said:
@kmillard said:
@StickyBun said:
@purplefaithful said:

But it still dancing. See, that's the thing. He may not dance like Mahomes, but he does dance the white christian upbringing dance. Most Christians dance like they have onset Alzheimers. Its all relative. The nerds will inherit the earth, give him some time. The desire to dance is everything, not the actual dance. If Viking Nation embraced him, he would be their leader.
I mean come on, Kirk's dad is literally John Lithgow in Footloose.  How was he supposed to learn?