24 Hours From Now
Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"JustinTime18™" said:
@"Geoff Nichols" said:
@"VikingOracle" said:
Did the Vikings exercise Bradbury's 5th year option?
No, and the won't. 
Geoff, can you in general disclose where your access/sources comes from? Do you work for the franchise in some capacity?
unless something has changed,  Geoff does not work for the Vikings or another franchise, or any of its affiliates like KFan or such.  Geoff was simply a kid really interested in the business side of the game and overly motivated to make contacts that could some day have him working in an NFL front office or possibly as a player rep.  I've only met Geoff a couple times, but he is as impressive on the spot with the fact based opinions as he is online.  ( he has since graduated college and IIRC got married and as such likely forced to grow up... poor bastard,  but we still value his input )  Thanks Geoff for choosing to be part of this community and feel free to correct me if I am screwing up your resume here.

Speaking of meeting up.  I'll happily host anyone who wants to road trip to TN in 2024 when the Vikings play in Nashville. 

We've got RV hookups, and a small guest house etc.  I make damn good ribs and I'm sure we can find plenty cold brew for all!!

You sure? That is an election year lol!

Seriously, mighty fine of you @AGR.... Wink

you wanna make it a road trip?
Lets definitely keep it on the radar...I LOVE me some NASHVILLE! 

Quote: @"Geoff Nichols" said:
I doubt you will hear Ryan Jensen. You will likely hear Charvarius Ward though. 
Vikings had interest in Ward but there was no way they were going up to the price point he got from the 49ers. 

Quote: @"Geoff Nichols" said:
@"Geoff Nichols" said:
I doubt you will hear Ryan Jensen. You will likely hear Charvarius Ward though. 

Vikings had interest in
Ward but there was no way they were going up to the price point he got from the 49ers. 

Sounds vaguely familiar…  Confused fill in the name & the team & you get the Vikings stock FA statement

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"JustinTime18™" said:
@"Geoff Nichols" said:
@"VikingOracle" said:
No, and the won't. 
Geoff, can you in general disclose where your access/sources comes from? Do you work for the franchise in some capacity?
unless something has changed,  Geoff does not work for the Vikings or another franchise, or any of its affiliates like KFan or such.  Geoff was simply a kid really interested in the business side of the game and overly motivated to make contacts that could some day have him working in an NFL front office or possibly as a player rep.  I've only met Geoff a couple times, but he is as impressive on the spot with the fact based opinions as he is online.  ( he has since graduated college and IIRC got married and as such likely forced to grow up... poor bastard,  but we still value his input )  Thanks Geoff for choosing to be part of this community and feel free to correct me if I am screwing up your resume here.

Speaking of meeting up.  I'll happily host anyone who wants to road trip to TN in 2024 when the Vikings play in Nashville. 

We've got RV hookups, and a small guest house etc.  I make damn good ribs and I'm sure we can find plenty cold brew for all!!

You know in the nearly 20 years we've been here, we've not really ever toured Nashville lol.

We've done the motor museum and the country music hall of fame but thats about it. 

We've got an absolutely stunning state park here.  Burgess Falls State Park, 3 waterfalls in less then a 2 mile hike. 

Jack Daniels is 1.5ish hours from here. 

Quote: @"JustinTime18™" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"JustinTime18™" said:
@"Geoff Nichols" said:
@"VikingOracle" said:
No, and the won't. 

I'm seriously considering going to Kentucky vs Tennessee to see Will Levis towards the end of October.

Lexington is 2.5 hours from here because its ALL through goat country.  You can go way out of your way and take the interstate but it takes longer or you can brave the banjos and take back roads. 

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"JustinTime18™" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"JustinTime18™" said:
@"Geoff Nichols" said:
@"VikingOracle" said:
No, and the won't. 

I'm seriously considering going to Kentucky vs Tennessee to see Will Levis towards the end of October.

Lexington is 2.5 hours from here because its ALL through goat country.  You can go way out of your way and take the interstate but it takes longer or you can brave the banjos and take back roads. 
Sounds just like Western North Carolina.

@"AGRforever" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"JustinTime18™" said:
@"Geoff Nichols" said:
@"VikingOracle" said:
No, and the won't. 

I might just do that.  I wanted to go last time they were down there but it didnt work out.

My cousin has come the past 2 times from North Dakota.  Its crazy to think with the every 8 years that my oldest will have gone from baby bump to able to drive.  Time goes soooo fast. 

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"JustinTime18™" said:
@"Geoff Nichols" said:
@"VikingOracle" said:
No, and the won't. 

You know in the nearly 20 years we've been here, we've not really ever toured Nashville lol.

We've done the motor museum and the country music hall of fame but thats about it. 

We've got an absolutely stunning state park here.  Burgess Falls State Park, 3 waterfalls in less then a 2 mile hike. 

LOL,  I usually allow myself a sightseeing day when I travel for work,   I had to spend a few days in chattanooga a few years back and allowed myself a day to see nashville,  well I was told to go check out the gaylord so I did that,  and just across the way was the Dukes of Hazard Museum,  which right behind that was a hole in the wall bar and that was the end of my sightseeing,  I had so much fun in that bar with the locals that I said screw it to the rest of it.

Quote: @"JustinTime18™" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"JustinTime18™" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"JustinTime18™" said:
@"Geoff Nichols" said:
@"VikingOracle" said:
No, and the won't. 

Sounds just like Western North Carolina.

Every 10 minutes off the interstate takes you 10 years back in time. 

@"AGRforever" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"JustinTime18™" said:
@"Geoff Nichols" said:
@"VikingOracle" said:
No, and the won't. 

LOL,  I usually allow myself a sightseeing day when I travel for work,   I had to spend a few days in chattanooga a few years back and allowed myself a day to see nashville,  well I was told to go check out the gaylord so I did that,  and just across the way was the Dukes of Hazard Museum,  which right behind that was a hole in the wall bar and that was the end of my sightseeing,  I had so much fun in that bar with the locals that I said screw it to the rest of it.

If you're ever headed through and need a place to crash just holler.  We're midway between Nashville and Knoxville near Cookeville.