Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stingley Will Not Workout At The Combine
[Image: cvuz79a4agwn.jpeg]

Folks, that 6-7 and 350 lbs.

Quote: @"minny65" said:
@"JustinTime18™" said:
Texas A&M OL Kenyon Green says that he will do everything at the combine.
Geez, does his girlfriend know - TMI

That's what they all say. Then you spring for an extra value meal...

Quote: @"JustinTime18™" said:
[Image: cvuz79a4agwn.jpeg]

Folks, that 6-7 and 350 lbs.
Wrong, the chart he is standing next to indicates 3ft.  Maybe the next Muggsie Boze(sp???)

[Image: IYRbiYcq_bigger.jpg]
Derek Stingley Jr. confirms he tore his Lis Franc ligament in his foot week four of last season. He’s still rehabbing currently & won’t be partaking in workouts here in Indy but is ahead of schedule in his progress and on pace to fully participate in his pro day.

[Image: -3i7Dqak_bigger.jpg]
Just talked to a scout who said he wouldn’t be surprised if Derek Stingley dropped “closer to 20” due to injury concerns and lack of “impact play” last two years.

Just something to file away.

Queue the Audioslave...

Quote: @"JustinTime18™" said:
Just talked to a scout who said he wouldn’t be surprised if Derek Stingley dropped “closer to 20” due to injury concerns and lack of “impact play” last two years.

Queue the Audioslave...
Generally speaking, this is fairly accurate. But I know of 2-3 teams that will take him in the top-15 if Sauce goes off the board in the top-10. 

Quote: @"Geoff Nichols" said:
@"JustinTime18™" said:

Queue the Audioslave...
Generally speaking, this is fairly accurate. But I know of 2-3 teams that will take him in the top-15 if Sauce goes off the board in the top-10. 

I would assume one of those teams being the Vikings with our need at cornerback and Stingley being a supreme talent when healthy.