Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ed, Edward, Eddie, It's Donatell
Quote: @"supafreak84" said:
@"Kentis" said:
[Image: 6d63br5ueo7h.jpeg]

We need to be prepared for a serious roster makeover, including most likely fan favorites, get your popcorn ready! 
B) 

One of the reasons I was not in favor of switching over to a 3-4 defense. If it doesn't work out and they lose Kendricks/Hunter in the process, I'll personally fly to Minneapolis to shove that bag of popcorn up whomever's ass is most responsible. It's a big transition and I hope they know what they are doing.
I would wait and see what the get in return,  and also how those lost players round out their careers.  Hunters track isn't the best and if they could get a couple high round picks for him the would be great since that would relieve the cap crunch right there. The next 8 weeks are going to be some of the most exciting offseason weeks this franchise has had in a long time.  We went though the shit to get to this point so I am going to just try and find some silver linings coming out of it all.  New dawn.

Quote: @"Kentis" said:

We need to be prepared for a serious roster makeover, including most likely fan favorites, get your popcorn ready! 
B) 
I'm okay with this. What we were doing wasn't working. I'm tired of predictable mediocrity. It's time for a change. If we suck, at least we will suck differently. Or...maybe we will be better?

Quote: @"PurplePastor" said:
@"Kentis" said:

B) 
I'm okay with this. What we were doing wasn't working. I'm tired of predictable mediocrity. It's time for a change. If we suck, at least we will suck differently. Or...maybe we will be better?

I don't have a problem with making changes, but we are literally reinventing the wheel here with a franchise and roster that was a few plays away from being in the playoffs. We lost so many games on the last play, or our kicker missed a field goal or extra point, etc.  Now everything we are doing is a high risk/potential high reward type move. We hired a guy with a questionable background to call the shots (Kwesi) who is bringing in a first time head coach who didn't call the plays in Los Angeles, who is bringing in a completely new defensive scheme that requires specialized personnel and minimizes the impact of our best players. Like I said, I hope the Wilf's know what they are doing because the potential is certainly there for this to all blow up in their faces. Change can be good, but it can also be very bad. 

Quote: @"Kentis" said:

B) 
Exactly.  Even though I'm excited to see what happens, I'm kind of watching through my fingers because I know some of it is going to hurt!

[Image: niy7sh3lynke.jpeg]

Local talk radio this week - Salisbury would love to be a QB coach these days

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
Local talk radio this week - Salisbury would love to be a QB coach these days
I think he'd love to be anything.