Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOOOOOLLLLD up... Mond wasn't vaccinated either?!?
Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@purplefaithful said:
Listening to KFAN this am....No chance Mond breaks into #2 spot. Falling behind + Browning play & experience. 

Vikings will carry 3 qb's on active roster according to PA.
I think that was the plan all along, unless Mond really made a giant leap or Browning was a total bust.  We have hoped since the draft that he would be not put in a position where he needed to even be active this year,  or at least early on.  I think fans talking about sub packages with Mond,  to start the year, were koolaid infused dreams.
Timothy O'Leary dreams.

If Mond see's any regular season playing time this year? Something really, really bad happened. 

He's quick, but not Vick quick by any means. 

@purplefaithful said:
Listening to KFAN this am....No chance Mond breaks into #2 spot. Falling behind + Browning play & experience. 

I think that was the plan all along, unless Mond really made a giant leap or Browning was a total bust.  We have hoped since the draft that he would be not put in a position where he needed to even be active this year,  or at least early on.  I think fans talking about sub packages with Mond,  to start the year, were koolaid infused dreams.
Yep. He's raw despite having played so many games at Texas A & M. Didn't take snaps from under center. This is exactly the environment we'd hoped he'd be in, too learn. 

@purplefaithful said:

There was some speculation that they still could only carry 2 QBs. Mond would make the team as the "back-up". Browning would be stashed on the PS. If KC missed a game, Browning would be called up to start that week. But with Browning's solid showing in camp & KC's anti-vax stance, that ship has sailed.